Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADIB
ADIB Personal Finance for Expats
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Personal Finance for Expats
- No processing fees
- Free ADIB Booking.com Signature Card
- Can postpone 2 installments per year
- Required to submit bank account details for last 3 months
- UAE Nationals of age 21 to 65 years can apply for this scheme
- Expats of age 21 to 60 years can apply for this scheme
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is upto 48 months
- The loan is provided for an interest rate of 6.75%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.75% and 3.72%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 1,000,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is 1.25% of the finance amount. Takaful is optional
- No Arrangement fees
- Finance up to AED 1 million amount
- For finance up to AED 1,000,000 mortgage is not necessary
- ADIB Booking.com Signature Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
- First installment can be paid up to 90 days of approval for loan
- No processing fees are charged
- Can postpone loan installments without any charges getting levied
- Should submit latest bank statements
- Can get grace period before paying the first installment
- High loan amount can be availed
- Salary transfer is mandatory
- Provides a free credit card with no annual fees in the first year
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How long does it take to repay ADIB personal loan?
A. Your repayment period may range from one year or ten years depending on your loan amount and your EMI.
⭐ Once ADIB personal loan is approved how soon will I get my loan amount and how will I receive it?
A. Once loan gets approved it will take 2-3 days to get the amount transferred to your bank account.
⭐ What is the length of service needed for UAE Nationals and Expats to apply for this finance?
A. UAE Nationals need to have length of service for three months and for expats it is six months.
⭐ Does ADIB bank verifies information that I have mentioned in my application form?
A. Yes, ADIB will verify information that you provided in application form. Any discrepancies may lead to declining of loan.
⭐ ADIB does credit check before approving personal loan?
A. Yes, ADIB does credit checks to establish the loan is affordable to all the applicants or not .
⭐ How can we calculate EMI's in ADIB bank for personal loan?
A. You can use loan EMI calculator present on our website to calculate your EMI's in ADIB.
⭐ I want to cancel my credit card. Should I redeem the points before I cancel or can I do it later?
A. We would recommend redeeming your points before you cancel your card as most banks would not allow such a transaction. However, you may check with your bank if they can accommodate your request.
⭐ Is a higher cash back rate with an annual fee better than a lower cash back rate with no annual fee?
A. This depends on your spending pattern and on the other features of the card. Usually, credit cards with an annual fee have a host of features and benefits which benefit the cardholder. Research well and look at all aspects before applying.
⭐ Do I get a cash back for the shopping done using the cash back points?
A. No. Cash back is awarded only when you transact using the credit card and repay the bank. Cashback bonus transactions don’t qualify for further cash back.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care