It is highly unlikely for banks in UAE to offer loans with salary less than AED 3000. Some of the options you can try are FAB Lifeline - Revolving Overdraft. But there are certain things obligations attached with it and your favorability of availing these loans depends on case to case. Such as for FAB, it is not a personal loan it is an overdraft facility provided on a minimum salary of AED 2000.
Q. I am an expat can I avail these loans?
A. Yes, you certainly can, provided you meet the eligibility requirements.
Q. How likely are my chances to avail these loans?
A. If you have a good credit history then your chances of availing the loan gets increased.
Q. Up to how much amount can I avail?
A. It depends on the monthly salary. FAB proivdes 2 times the monthly salary as maximum loan amount.
Q. Are there any other options for salary less than AED 5000
A.Yes, There are. CheckPersonal loan with salary AED 3000 in UAEandPersonal loan with salary AED 4000 in UAE
Q. What is a overdraft facility?
A. An overdraft facility is, the loan amount will be credited to the bank account and the loan holder needs to pay interest only on the amount used.
Q. Does the company I work for needs to be listed on the banks approved list of companies?
A. Yes. For FAB Lifeline- revolving overdraft facility it is mandatory that your working company needs to be listed on the banks approved list of companies.
Q. Do I need to give any collateral for these loans?
A. No, there is no requirement of collateral.
Q.What are the other personal loan options available?
A. Check here for banks that offer personal loans in Dubai.
This may vary from bank to bank or circumstances.
- Loan application form – completed and duly signed.
- Some identity documents like Passport, copy of the VISA, Emirates ID, etc.
- For Expatriates – Valid Passport with a valid UAE residence Visa.
- Salary certificate and/or salary transfer letter
- Statement(s) of your bank account(s)
- For self-employed individuals – Trade License
Like documents, this may vary too from bank to bank:
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must be currently employed and working for around one-to-six months minimum (varies from bank to bank)
- Minimum salary must be AED 3000 or more. For FAB Revolving Overdraft AED 2000 is the minimum salary required.
- Usually, you are required to transfer your salary to the bank from which you are availing the Personal Loan.
- You must pay back the loan before you turn 65 years (for expatriates) and 60 years (for UAE Nationals).