Check Eligibility for
Union National Personal Loan Calculator
Top Personal Loans
Personal Loan Provided By Union National
Check Eligibility for Union National Personal Loan
Union National Personal Loan Calculator
|Union National Personal Loan Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 - AED 20000 per month (depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Maximum Loan Amount||AED 200K - AED 6000K(depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Age||21 - 60 years(Expats) & 65 years(UAE Nationals)|
|Early Settlement Fees||1.05% of the outstanding amount|
|Arrangement Fees||1.05% of the approved loan amount|
|Interest Rates||Flat rate: 2.37% - 4.96% | Reducing rate: 4.5% - 14%|
Features of Union National Personal Loan
- Maximum loan amount of AED 500,000 - AED 6,000,000 is provided
- Can avail maximum 20 times of the salary as finance
- Maximum loan tenure of 48 months is provided
- Interest rates start from 4.5%
- Minimum monthly salary requirement of AED 5,000 - AED 10,000 (Depends on the loan type)
- Employment company must be listed with UNB
- Can postpone limited number of installments every year
- Provides different kinds of personal loans for rent, education, etc.
Fees and Charges
- Loan processing fee: 1.05% of the loan amount (Minimum 500 AED and Maximum 2500 AED)
- Late Payment Fee: AED 210
- Credit Insurance fee: 0.50% p.a. of the loan amount (Minimum 100 AED)
- Loan rescheduling fee: AED 262.5
- Early Settlement of loan: 1.05% of the outstanding loan amount
- Instalment deferment fee: AED 105
- Other fees: AED 26
Eligibility Criteria of Union National Personal Loan
- UAE nationals and UAE resident expatriates
- Minimum salary of AED 5-20K
- At most 59 years 11 months old (at loan maturity)
- Working in a Government, semi-Government or approved private employer
Check here for the Eligibility Criteria of Union National Bank Personal Loan
Documents Required of Union National Personal Loan
- UAE National ID card if applicable
- Labour card/employer ID card
- Valid salary certificate
- Last 3 months’ pay slips
- Last 6 months’ bank statements
Union National Personal Loan Interest rates
5 Union National Bank Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What does the other fees include?
A. Other fees includes loan copy, audit confirmation, issuing redemption statements, etc.
Q. Can I get UNB Personal loan without having my company listed with bank?
A. For a UNB personal loan for UAE Nationals and Expats having your company listed with the bank is mandatory.
Q. On what basis the maximum loan amount is decided?
A. The maximum loan amount depends on the loan type and applicant’s monthly salary.
Q. Can I get a liability letter?
A. Yes, AED 63 is charged for a liability letter.
Q. How many installments can be skipped per annum?
A. The number of installments that can be skipped depends on the loan type which can be around 2-4.
About Union National
Established as a Public Joint Stock Company (P.J.S.C) in 1982, Union National Bank (UNB) has shareholdings from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi Government. UNB has a Vision ‘to be the best in class for the banking industry in the UAE’ and a Mission ‘to be the first and the best bank of choice for all stakeholders.’ The values followed by UNB are :
- Integrity & Transparency
- Customer Focus
- Team spirit
- Continuous Improvement
- Nurturing Staff
- Responsible Community Membership
- Best practices
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Personal Loans