Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADCB
ADCB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
- Free ADCB Credit Card
- Free Credit life insurance
- Salary overdraft up to 3 times
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- The loan is provided for an interest rate of 4.49%
- Minimum salary of AED 5000 is required
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 1500000
- Early settlement fee is 1.05% of the finance amount
- Takaful fee is 1.05% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1.05% of loan amount
- For every AED 1000 of your insurance amount can earn ADCB TouchPoints
- Documentation is simple
- High finance amount is offered
- Availability of consolidation of loans
- Free ADCB Credit Card will be provided along with this scheme
- Free Credit Life Insurance will be provided along with this scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ While completing the application form what can I include as my income?
A. Your income should include all your monthly earnings like:
1.Salary after tax
3. Disability living allowance
⭐ Can I get ADCB personal loan for business purpose?
A. For business purpose ADCB provides business loan. To apply for business loan please visit nearest branch of ADCB bank .
⭐ Do I need to get any collateral to apply for ADCB personal loan?
A. No, you do not need collateral to apply for ADCB personal loan.
⭐ What will happen if I miss EMI of ADCB personal loan ?
A. If you miss ADCB personal loan EMI then it might affect your credit score which might restrict you from having credit in future.
⭐ What extra benefits do we get along with ADCB personal loan?
A. Free credit card and credit life insurance is provided along with ADCB personal loan.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.
Get in touch with ADCB Customer Care