Top Personal Loans
ADCB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 4.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 4.99% and 2.75%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 4,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Takaful fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 0.75% of loan amount
- For every AED 1000 of your insurance amount can earn ADCB TouchPoints
- Documentation is simple
- High finance amount is offered
- Availability of consolidation of loans
- Free ADCB Credit Card will be provided along with this scheme
- Free Credit Life Insurance will be provided along with this scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. While completing the application form what can I include as my income?
A. Your income should include all your monthly earnings like:
1.Salary after tax
3. Disability living allowance
Q. Can I get ADCB personal loan for business purpose?
A. For business purpose ADCB provides business loan. To apply for business loan please visit nearest branch of ADCB bank .
Q. Do I need to get any collateral to apply for ADCB personal loan?
A. No, you do not need collateral to apply for ADCB personal loan.
Q. What will happen if I miss EMI of ADCB personal loan ?
A. If you miss ADCB personal loan EMI then it might affect your credit score which might restrict you from having credit in future.
Q. What extra benefits do we get along with ADCB personal loan?
A. Free credit card and credit life insurance is provided along with ADCB personal loan.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.