Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADCB
ADCB Salam Personal Finance for Expats
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Salam Personal Finance for Expats
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- Repayment period is up to 4 years
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 4.75%
- Minimum salary of AED 5,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 4.75% and 2.61%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is mandatory to transfer your salary to apply for this scheme
- Finance up to AED 1,500,000
- Early settlement fee is 1.05% of the loan amount
- Takaful fee is 1.05% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1.05% of the finance amount
- For every AED 1000 of your insurance amount can earn ADCB TouchPoints
- Documentation is simple
- High finance amount is offered
- Takaful insurance is provided free with the scheme
- Free ADCB Credit Card is provided along with this scheme
- Credit Life Insurance is provided along with this scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What can we do with TouchPoints that we win with ADCB personal finance?
A. TouchPoints can be used to pay your utility bills or can be exchanged for vouchers at some of UAE's most prestigious retailers.
⭐ How long does it take to get loan amount from ADCB bank?
A. Once all the documents are submitted ADCB bank takes from 72 hours to a weeks time for disbursement of loan amount.
⭐ Once the personal loan gets approved how does it get disbursed?
A. You will either receive an account payee cheque or the money will get deposited in your ADCB account automatically.
⭐ Is my personal information protected in ADCB bank?
A. Yes, your personal information is secured by the bank's designated officials in the safe locker.
⭐ Do I get insurance along with this scheme?
A. Yes, ADCB provides Takaful insurance coverage along with personal loan.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.
Get in touch with ADCB Customer Care