Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADIB
ADIB Boat Finance for UAE Nationals
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Boat Finance for UAE Nationals
- Free ADIB Visa Cashback card
- High finance amount
- No collateral required for finance up to AED 200K
- Required to submit bank account details of last 3 months
- Loan applicant must be 21 years old to apply for this scheme
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is up to 48 months
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.75% and 3.72%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 1000000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is up to 1.25% of the finance amount
- The arrangement fee is 1% of the loan amount
- Provides high loan amount
- For finance up to AED 200,000 collateral is not necessary
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
- Free ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided
- Can postpone up to 2 installments per year
- Can avail high finance
- Low minimum salary requirement
- Competitive interest rates
- Salary transfer is required
- Only UAE nationals are eligible
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What all does the ADIB boat insurance cover?
A. ADIB boat finance covers several factors including the boat’s location, size of boat, age of boat, your ownership and operating experience.
⭐ Is it mandatory to have insurance on my boat?
A. Yes, in some states it is mandatory to get boat insurance. ADIB offers you insurance cover at 1.25% of finance amount for your boat.
⭐ What are my chances of getting approval for ADIB boat loan?
A. If you have a good credit history, work history and fulfilling minimum salary requirement then you can easily get your loan approved.
⭐ Who can apply for an ADIB Boat loan?
A. The applicant must be aged 21 and above to apply for ADIB Boat loan.
⭐ Do I need to have exact boat picked out before I apply for ADIB boat finance?
A. No, not for pre-qualification of boat finance.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care