Top Personal Loans
ADIB Travel Finance for Expats
- Required to submit bank account details for last 3 months
- Loan applicant must be 21 years old to apply for this scheme
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is up to 48 months
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.99% and 3.85%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.815
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 250,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- About 1.25% of the finance amount is Takaful cover
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Provides Financing amount up to AED 250,000
- Repayment period of up to 3 years
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
- Free Postponement option
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do the expats need to submit copy of password to apply for this finance?
A. Yes, expats need to submit copy of valid passport and residence visa to apply for this finance.
Q. How much amount can we borrow from ADIB?
A. The loan amount is decided on the basis of your credit score.
Q. What is the minimum age to apply for ADIB travel finance?
A. Minimum age to apply for ADIB travel finance is 18 years.
Q. Do we have to submit separate form for each visitor in ADIB bank?
A. If the people applying are applicant's wife and children then they don't have to apply separate form for each visitor in ADIB.
Q. What is the minimum and maximum tenure for ADIB education loan?
A. Minimum tenure for ADIB education loan is 12 months and maximum tenure is 60 months .