Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADIB
ADIB Travel Finance for Expats
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Travel Finance for Expats
- Can postpone installments
- Free ADIB Visa Cashback Card for 1yr
- Quick processing & approval
- Required to submit bank account details for last 3 months
- Loan applicant must be 21 years old to apply for this scheme
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is up to 48 months
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6.99%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.99% and 3.85%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.815
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 250,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- About 1.25% of the finance amount is Takaful cover
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Provides Financing amount up to AED 250,000
- Repayment period of up to 3 years
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
- Free Postponement option
- Free cashback card is provided
- No annual fees are charged on the card for the first year
- Takaful cover for competitive rates is provided
- It is not mandatory to get takaful protection
- Maximum tenure provided is 3 years
- Can postpone loan installments on no charges
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Do the expats need to submit copy of password to apply for this finance?
A. Yes, expats need to submit copy of valid passport and residence visa to apply for this finance.
⭐ How much amount can we borrow from ADIB?
A. The loan amount is decided on the basis of your credit score.
⭐ What is the minimum age to apply for ADIB travel finance?
A. Minimum age to apply for ADIB travel finance is 18 years.
⭐ Do we have to submit separate form for each visitor in ADIB bank?
A. If the people applying are applicant's wife and children then they don't have to apply separate form for each visitor in ADIB.
⭐ What is the minimum and maximum tenure for ADIB education loan?
A. Minimum tenure for ADIB education loan is 12 months and maximum tenure is 60 months .
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care