Top Personal Loans
ADIB Travel Finance for UAE Nationals
- Required to submit bank account details for last 3 months
- Loan applicant must be 21 years old to apply for this scheme
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is upto 48 months
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6.75%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.75% and 3.72%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance upto AED 250,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is 1.25% of the finance amount. Takaful is optional
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- High loan amount provided
- Repayment period of up to 3 years
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
- Free Postponement option
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can we repay ADIB travel finance loan amount?
A. You can repay ADIB travel finance loan amount by cheque, online transfer, cash or credit card.
Q. What is the length of service required to apply for this finance?
A. Length of service required for this finance is six months.
Q. In how many days do we receive funds if we apply for ADIB travel finance?
A. You can get funds within 4 hours of applying for ADIB travel finance.
Q. What all expenses are covered in ADIB travel finance?
A. ADIB travel finance covers the following expenses:
1. Travelling expenses
2. Staying in hotel
Q. How can we calculate EMI for ADIB Travel finance?
A. You can calculate monthly installments using EMI calculator present on ADIB official website .