Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADIB
ADIB Education Finance for UAE Nationals
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Education Finance for UAE Nationals
- Postpone installments
- Free ADIB Visa Cashback Card
- Covers tuition fees, books, transportation, etc.
- Required to submit bank account statements of last 3 months
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Length of service for UAE Nationals should be 3 months and for Expats should be 6 month before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is upto 48 months
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this
- Need to provide quotation from School / University addressed to ADIB (As per ADIB's format)
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.75% and 3.72%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 250,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is 1.25% of the finance amount.
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- First installment payment grace period up to 3 months
- ADIB Education finance covers books fees, transportation, library fees and more
- High finance amount
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
Can postpone loan installments
It is required to transfer your salary to the bank account
Provides finance for tuition fees, book fees, transportation, etc.
Low-interest rates are charged
Takaful protection is not mandatory
Long repayment period i.e. 4 years is provided
Only UAE Nationals are eligible
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is quotation from University an important document to be submitted to apply for this finance ?
A. Yes, quotation from University addressed to ADIB is a necessary document to apply for this finance.
⭐ Who can apply for an ADIB education finance?
A. The applicant must be aged 21 and above to apply for ADIB education finance.
⭐ Once my ADIB education loan is approved, when will it get disbursed?
A. Once your education loan is approved it'll get disbursed within 30 days of applying.
⭐ What all expenses are covered under ADIB education finance?
A. ADIB Education finance not only covers tuition fees, it also covers transportation, library, computer and security deposit fees.
⭐ Do we need to provide any security to apply for ADIB education finance?
A. No, you need not provide any collateral or security to apply for ADIB education loan.
⭐ My University is not on the bank list, can I still get ADIB education loan?
A. Unfortunately if your University name is not there on the bank list then ADIB can provide education loan to you.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care