Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADIB
ADIB Education Finance for Expats
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Education Finance for Expats
- Postpone installments
- Free ADIB Visa Cashback Card for 1yr
- Covers tuition fees, books, transportation, etc.
- Required to submit bank account statements of last 3 months
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is upto 48 months
- Required to submit quotation from School / University addressed to ADIB (As per ADIB's format)
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.75% and 3.72%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance upto AED 250,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful is optional
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Provides financing of up to AED 250,000
- Repayment period is up to 48 months
- Free postponement option
- Free pre-approved ADIB VISA Cashback Card for the first year
- ADIB Education finance covers books fees, transportation, library fees and more
- Can postpone installments
- It is required to transfer your salary
- Provides finance for tuition fees, book fees, transportation, etc.
- Low-interest rates are charged
- Takaful protection is not mandatory
- Long repayment period i.e. 4 years is provided
- Only Expats are eligible
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What all expenses does ADIB education finance cover?
A. ADIB education finance covers the following expenses:
1. Exam/ Lab/ Library fees
3. Purchase of computer
4. Books/ Uniforms
5. Travel expenses
6. Caution deposit
⭐ How can I save for my child? Do I need to visit the branch?
A. It is not compulsory to visit the branch every time you want to save for your child.You can transfer money through the internet and mobile app.
⭐ What is the mode of repayment for ADIB education finance?
A. You can repay ADIB education loan through ACH or post-dated cheques.
⭐ For what all foreign courses is ADIB education finance provided?
A. ADIB education finance is provided on the following courses:
1. Engineering course
2. Medical course
3. Management course
6. Hotel and Hospitality
⭐ How will the student get to know that ADIB has approved or rejected their loan?
A. ADIB will communicate the sanction of the loan in writing. If the loan is not approved, ADIB will record the reason of rejection of loan application.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care