Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From Al Hilal Bank
Al Hilal Bank Personal Finance Sukuk Murabaha for UAE Nationals
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Personal Finance Sukuk Murabaha for UAE Nationals
- Required to submit bank statement for last 6 months
- The rates applicable depend on salary
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this finance
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 5.9%
- Minimum salary of AED 5000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 5.9% and 3.25%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.815
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 4,500,000
- No early settlement fee
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- Specifically designed to settle all liabilities with banks using the Islamic financing mode of Commodity Murabaha
- High finance amounts
- Repayment tenor of up to 4 years
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How is the Takaful premium charged on the given finance?
A. The Takaful premium is 0.025% charged per month on the outstanding finance amount.
⭐ Does the bank provides us with the facility of repossessing the bonds?
A. Yes, Al Hilal provides you the opportunity to repossess the bonds at your convenience.
⭐ What if I default on a loan?
A. If you default in your loan it'll get recorded in your credit history.
⭐ Why is personal loan called all-purpose loans?
A. Personal loan is called all-purpose loan because the financier is least concerned about the purpose of which the loan is taken.
⭐ What is the eligibility criteria to apply for personal loan in Al Hilal bank?
A. You need to be minimum 21 years and maximum 60 years to apply for Al Hilal personal loan.
An Islamic bank, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Al Hilal Bank was founded by the Abu Dhabi Investment Council and is a government of Abu Dhabi undertaking. The bank was founded in 2008, and currently, has over 25 branches and a network of more than 100 ATMs across the UAE. According to the bank, the Al Hilal bank works with a mission, “To contribute to the national growth and prosperity of the UAE whilst raising the positive profile of Islamic banking globally, in turn, creating value for all stakeholders.”
Corporate Values of the Al Hilal Bank:
- Principled: Doing what is right is always the right thing to do. The Performance with consistency.
- Professional: Providing answers to questions, attending quickly and efficiently to requests and solving problems on the spot.
- Progressive: Making banking simpler, easier and faster for you.
- Partnership: A bank that values you, for being you. A bank that helps you make things happen.
Get in touch with Al Hilal Bank Customer Care