Last Updated on 17 May 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
FAB Abu Dhabi Titanium Credit Card
This product is discontinued by the Bank
Abu Dhabi Titanium Credit Card
- Can avail movie benefits
- Can get access to airport lounges
- The interest of cash advance will be charged at 3.5% per month until 23 January 2023 & from 24th January 2023 onwards 3.99% per month will be charged.
- The interest on Retail purchases will be charged at 3.75% per month until 23 January 2023 & from 24th January 2023 onwards 3.85% per month will be charged.
- Minimum salary required to avail this card and its benefits is AED 5000
- An annual fee of AED 500 is required for this card
- You can access airport lounges across the middle east. Countries included are Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE
- Can get shopping vouchers
- Can get discounts at resorts
- Can avail buy 1 get 1 free offer at movies in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah regions
- Starting from September 2022 annual fee will be applicable to all Abu Dhabi Titanium cardholders.
- The annual fee is waived with a minimum annual spend of AED 12,000.
- With salary transfer, AED 100 annual fee is charged.
- Without salary transfer, AED 200 annual fee is charged.
- Earn up to 2.5 FAB rewards on every AED 1 spent.
- Get 25% extra rewards points on spending in Abu Dhabi.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Will I be able to get supplementary credit cards?
A. Yes, supplementary cards will be provided with your primary cards.
⭐ Does this card provide any mall vouchers?
A. This card provides vouchers worth AED 1000 in lucky draws.
⭐ What are the charges on exceeding the credit limit?
A. AED 275 is charged on exceeding the credit limit.
Get in touch with FAB Customer Care
Product of the Month