Today's Live Gold Price in Dubai
|1 Week ago||2384||2244||1838||0.00%|
|2 Weeks ago||2385||2244||1838||0.00%|
|3 Weeks ago||2264||2134||1748||0.00%|
|4 Weeks ago||2234||2107||1726||0.00%|
|1 Month ago||2239||2111||1729||0.00%|
Gold rates in other regions
Gold Price Calculator - Dubai
Gold Price History in Dubai
Check the historical Gold rate in Dubai (per 10 grams) which will help in understanding the gold rate trend before making the purchase.
Gold Rates In Other Regions
Check Gold Rate in Dubai and in other regions.
Today's Gold Rate Per 10 Grams in different Countries
Today's Gold Rate in Dubai and India
Check the difference in Today's 10gms Gold rate in Dubai and India.
Gold Measurements and Weights
In dealing with the gold the basic weight to measure is the troy ounce. One troy ounce is equal to 20 troy pennyweights. The common method of measuring weight in the jewelry industry is pennyweight which is 1.555 grams.
- 1 tola gold= 10 grams
- 1 troy ounce = 31.1034 grams
- 1 troy ounce = 1.0971 ounce avoirdupois (U.S.)
- 1 kilogram = 32.15 troy ounces
- 1 metric ton (1,000 kilos) = 32,151 troy ounces
- 10 tolas (Indian Subcontinent) = 3.75 troy ounces
- 5 taels (Chinese) = 6.02 troy ounces
Standard Bar sizes
- 400 troy ounces (12.5 kilos)
- 32.15 troy ounces (1 kilo)
- 100 troy ounces (3.11 kilos)
How is the Gold price calculated?
Gold is measured in multiples of grams and gold markets track the price of gold by 10 grams. Gold markets track the price of gold by 10 grams. The price of gold is displayed by 10 grams. According to international standards, the price of gold is determined in Dubai, UAE and the prices are followed by the gold vendors. The prices of gold keep changing every day. Karat is the unit for measuring gold purity. Gold karats in Dubai are 24 karat, 22 karat, 18 karat, 14 karat, 10 karat. The price for gold karat is determined by grams and displayed in AED.
Today Gold Rate in Dubai UAE
In Dubai, people from across the world come here and buy gold. Gold is sold in the form of ornaments, gold coins, jewelry, gold bars and others. In Dubai, a flat rate is set on the making charges and making charges are not calculated on the percentage basis. For our valuable readers, we have given gold rates in Dubai, we hope you will find the updated rates useful to you. The Gold rate in Dubai per 10 grams is AED today-gold-rate.
Gold Price in Dubai, UAE
Dubai is very famous for gold production. It is the city of gold. Gold in Dubai is available at a lesser price compared to other countries. Gold rates keep fluctuating and Dubai follows international standard rates on gold. Buying gold is very popular in Dubai, as gold purity is the best in the world.
Dubai Gold Souk
If you are traveling to Dubai, you must visit the famous Gold Souk. Souk means marketplace. An entire market is dedicated to buying gold in Dubai. A row of shops is available for buying gold in Dubai. The gold market is eye-catching with the display of its gold products across the lanes. Gold market stalls are authenticated by the government. Dubai souk is one of the oldest and traditional market places dedicated to gold. Any quantity of gold or any ornament or jewelry that you want to buy is available in Dubai. The biggest selection of jewelry ornaments and gemstones which are crafted in a variety of karats are available in Dubai gold souk.
To ensure the authenticity of the gold, the government of Dubai regulated the quality of gold checks. Every gold purchase you make in Dubai is genuine. A careful inspection of gold stores is done by the authorities to ensure that customers get the best gold products.
What are the things to check before buying gold in Dubai?
Buying Gold is an important aspect, no matter what quantity of gold you are buying for what occasion you are buying. Before buying gold you have to check certain aspects and take precautions so that you pay for quality and the price.
- Check for Hallmark, jewelers identification and purity of gold
- Calculate the right price of the gold by calculating the making charges, the weight of the gold, the value of the stones, and then make your purchasing.
- Check for today’s gold price in Dubai and make purchases. Do not allow the vendor to overcharge your invoice bill
- Know the Karat of gold that you are purchasing.
- Check the weight of the gold that you are buying
- Check the return, refund, buyback policy of the jewelers.
- Check your bill with the right information and see that it is clearly mentioned.
Which karat gold is pure?
- 24 k gold is the purest gold. The letter ‘K’ indicates karat. The 24 Karat gold is 99.9% pure gold, this is the reason that it is called the 999.
- 22 karat gold is 91.6% pure gold, this is the reason that 22k is called 916.
- 21 karat gold is 87.5% pure gold and this is called 875.
- 18 karat gold is 75% pure gold and it is called 750.
These are various other pure karats levels available but in Dubai, these are the most common gold purity levels.
What initiatives are taken by the Dubai government to check Gold purity?
It is mandatory in the UAE to hallmark gold. The purity of gold is ensured with the tests conducted by the Dubai Central laboratories. A Bareeq certification is also issued by the authorities. The inspections team visit the gold stores outlets and inspect the stores, they make sure that vendors adhere to the guidelines of the government. Certification is awarded to the stores who follow true and fair practices, this certification is displayed in the stores. The initiatives are taken by Dubai Good delivery and Market Deliverable brand and they are also responsible for outsourcing activities.
Useful Tips that you should know while purchasing gold in Dubai
- When you go to purchase gold in Dubai, check for today’s gold price in Dubai.
- Know the difference between the different kinds of gold types that are available.
- Good knowledge of the Gold Karats before purchasing will be helpful.
- Do Bargaining and ask for a reasonable price. Updated knowledge of gold prices will help you to bargain better.
- Check the gold prices at the different shops and purchase your products where you can get the best price.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the gold rate today in Dubai?
A. The gold rate today per 10gms in Dubai is today-gold-rate AED.
⭐ How to find which gold is pure in Dubai?
A. Usually, pure gold has a hallmark marked by the Dubai Government which describes its purity.
⭐ What is 916 gold?
A. 916 Gold consists of 91.6% gold in the ornament which is also well known as 22k gold.
⭐ Which gold is the best 22K or 24K?
A. 24K is the best gold as the amount of gold is higher in 24 Karat than 22 Karat.
⭐ How much gold can we carry from Dubai?
A. There is no limit on the volume of gold you carry out of Dubai. However, you have to show the authorities at the airport with the documents.
⭐ Can tourists purchase gold in Dubai?
A. Yes. Tourists can purchase gold in Dubai by not crossing the purchase limit.
⭐ What is the right time to buy gold in Dubai?
A. Gold prices are not constant, they keep changing from time to time. Buyer has to see the price trend and make purchases
⭐ Is Indian currency accepted in Dubai?
A. Indian currency is accepted in most of the shops in Dubai
⭐ Where is the gold rate cheaper either in Dubai or in India?
A. The price of gold in Dubai is cheaper when compared to the rate in India.
⭐ Does Dubai sell pure gold?
A. Yes, pure gold is sold in Dubai.
⭐ Who monitors the gold standards in Dubai?
A. Gold standards are monitored by the government of Dubai.
⭐ Can 18K gold be purchased for investment?
A. 18K gold has only 75% of gold. For investment purposes you can invest in 24 karat gold.