Al Hilal Bank Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card
Last Updated on 01 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card
- Can get high travel privileges
- Exclusive travel rewards are provided
- Can pay utility bills
- Convert regular purchases to easy payment plan
- Profit rate of 3.25% is charged
- AED 525 is charged as annual fee on the primary card
- Get 13,000 Etihad Guest Miles as signup bonus
- Spend AED 12,000 per quarter and earn 3000 quarterly bonus miles
- Earn 10,000 bonus guest miles on paying annual fee
- Earn 4 guest miles per AED 10 spent on booking flight tickets on etihad.com
- Earn 4 guest miles per AED 10 spent on purchases made outside UAE
- Earn 2.75 guest miles per AED 10 spent in the UAE
- Get 15% back on booking air tickets using the Etihad Guest Miles
- Buy 1 - Get 1 free offers at 40+ partner outlets on the Entertainer App
- Get discounts on dining at airport using DragonPass
- Can get upto 25% OFF on staying at Jumeirah Properties
- 20% OFF at Meraas Dining Establishments and Jumeirah Dining Establishments
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What are the annual fees charged on the supplementary card?
A. There are no annual fees charged on the first 3 supplementary cards. From the 4th card onwards, AED 105 is charged.
⭐ What are the interest rates charged on the Easy Payment Plan?
A. There is NO interest rate charged on the Easy Payment Plan.
⭐ Can I withdraw cash using the card?
A. Yes. Maximum 60% of the credit limit can be withdrawn as cash.
⭐ What are the charges on cash withdrawal?
A. 3.15% of the withdrawal amount is charged as the cash withdrawal fee.
Get in touch with Al Hilal Bank Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.