Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Classic Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your financial needs like no other card.
- This card comes with modern day convenience.
- This card comes with worldwide acceptance.
- The forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 to avail this card.
- This bank provides the facility to transfer the balances of any other card to this card.
- This facility can be availed through Al Islami Online Banking, Al Islami Mobile Banking, and through Express Banking Terminals.
- 80% of the cash limit or 100% of the available cash limit can be used for balance transfer facility.
- A customer can do multiple balance transfer transactions with this card.
- For balance transfer, you can do a minimum amount of AED 100 and maximum amount of AED 2,50,000.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 2% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, abd get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- Avail card protection plus to protect your card from any misuse.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 0.50% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I transfer my Wala reward points to a card offering the same rewards?
A. No, you cannot transfer your Wala reward points to any other card.
Q. Can I avail cash from this card even when I am travelling out of UAE?
A. You can avail cash from any corner of the world.
Q. Can I transfer a balance amount of AED 2,50,000 at once?
A. you can transfer any amount of money up to AED 250000 for multiple times, without crossing the maximum limit of AED 250000.
Q. How many days does it take to transfer any balance?
A. It takes three business days to transfer the amount to this card.
Q. What is the principal amount received under Personal Accident Benefit ?
A. You will receive a principal amount of AED 50,000 along with this card.