Last Updated on 11 January 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Classic Credit Card
Prime Classic Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your financial needs like no other card.
- This card comes with modern day convenience.
- This card comes with worldwide acceptance.
- The forex rate stands at 2.26% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 to avail this card.
- This bank provides the facility to transfer the balances of any other card to this card.
- This facility can be availed through Al Islami Online Banking, Al Islami Mobile Banking, and through Express Banking Terminals.
- 80% of the cash limit or 100% of the available cash limit can be used for balance transfer facility.
- A customer can do multiple balance transfer transactions with this card.
- For balance transfer, you can do a minimum amount of AED 100 and maximum amount of AED 2,50,000.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 2% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, abd get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- Avail card protection plus to protect your card from any misuse.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 0.50% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can I transfer my Wala reward points to a card offering the same rewards?
A. No, you cannot transfer your Wala reward points to any other card.
⭐ Can I avail cash from this card even when I am travelling out of UAE?
A. You can avail cash from any corner of the world.
⭐ Can I transfer a balance amount of AED 2,50,000 at once?
A. you can transfer any amount of money up to AED 250000 for multiple times, without crossing the maximum limit of AED 250000.
⭐ How many days does it take to transfer any balance?
A. It takes three business days to transfer the amount to this card.
⭐ What is the principal amount received under Personal Accident Benefit ?
A. You will receive a principal amount of AED 50,000 along with this card.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care
Product of the Month