Popular Credit Cards
Standard Chartered Platinum Card
- Get cashback on every purchase
- Discount on careem rides
- Offers at Costa Coffee
- Free access to airport lounges
- Interest rate of 3.33% is charged
- A minimum income of AED 5000 is required per month
- For the first year there is no annual fee charged. From the second year AED 525 is charged as annual fee.
- Can avail 0% easy installment plan on school fees
- Get free access to 10 best airport lounges in the Middle East
- Buy 1 coffee and at Costa Coffee and Get 1 free by paying the bill with your Titanium Credit Card
- Get a careem ride for free for the first time
- Get discounts at hotels.com
- Can withdraw cash from the ATM on low charges
- Get up to 10% cashback by shopping at supermarkets
- Get up to 10% cashback on paying your utility bills using Titanium Credit Card
- Get up to 10% cashback by paying your kids school fees
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the tenure provided on 0% EPP?
A. You can either get 6 months or 12 months of 0% EPP.
Q. How much discount do I get on careem rides?
A. You can get 20% discount on 3 careem rides per month.
Q. What are the annual fees for the SCB Titanium Credit Card?
A. The annual fees for the SCB Titanium Credit Card is free for the first year and are AED 525 from the second year.
Q. Do I need to pay any fees for exceeding the credit limit?
A. Yes, you need to pay the over limit fees of AED 292.95.
Q. Is there any late payment fees added?
A. Yes, on late payments you need to pay AED 241.50.
Q. What are the charges for withdrawing cash from ATM?
A. On cash withdrawal from the ATM using SCB Titanium Credit Card, 3.09% of the withdrawal amount is charged.
Q. Can I use my Titanium Credit Card for international transactions?
A. Yes, you can use your SCB Titanium Credit Card anywhere in the world.
Q. Is there any age limit to be eligible to get SCB Titanium Credit Card?
A. The card applicant needs to be of 21-60 years UAE Resident.