Al Hilal Bank Etihad Guest Signature Credit Card
Last Updated on 18 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Etihad Guest Signature Credit Card
- Provides high travel benefits
- Can earn Etihad guest miles on spendings
- Provides purchase protection and extended warranty
- Can convert regular payments to Easy Payment Plan
- Profit rate charges is 3.25%
- AED 1050 is charged as annual fee
- Get 40,000 Etihad Guest Miles as welcome bonus
- Spend AED 18,500 per quarter and earn 5000 quarterly bonus miles
- Earn 20,000 bonus guest miles on paying the annual fee
- Earn 5.75 guest miles per AED 10 spent on booking flight tickets on etihad.com
- Earn 5.75 guest miles per AED 10 spent on purchases made outside UAE
- Earn 5.75 guest miles per AED 10 spent in the UAE
- Get 15% back on booking air tickets using the Etihad Guest Miles
- Various Buy 1 - Get 1 free offers on the Entertainer App
- Free access to airport lounges worldwide
- Get discounts on dining at airport using DragonPass
- Can get upto 25% OFF on staying at Jumeirah Properties
- 20% OFF at Meraas Dining Establishments and Jumeirah Dining Establishments
- Access to golf clubs at discounted rates
- Free airport transfers are provided
- Can get global concierge services for free
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How many free airport transfers are provided?
A. The primary cardholder is given 2 free airport transfer facilities per year.
⭐ Are guests accompanying the cardholder given free access to airport lounges?
A. No. Only the primary cardholder is given free access to the airport lounge.
⭐ Can I get guest miles on spending for fuel?
A. Yes. 0.625 guest miles are provided per AED 10 spent on fuel.
Get in touch with Al Hilal Bank Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.