Al Hilal Bank Smart Covered Card-Free for Life Platinum
Last Updated on 27 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Smart Covered Card-Free for Life Platinum
- This is an Islamic Card.
- This card provides competitive pricing without any hidden charges.
- A Murhaba profit rate will be fixed for the entire duration of this card.
- This card is free for life that is, it doesn't charge any annual fee for this card.
- You can also avail free supplementary cards along with this card.
- This card comes in two other types: Gold and Classic.
- This card is not transferable and can only be used by the person subscribing for this card.
- You can also avail cash advance with this card, as acceptable by the card.
- This card allows complete confidentiality and doesn't allow any disclosure of any information.
- The Forex rate for this card stands at 2.75%
- You get an interest free period of 55 days with this card.
- The minimum salary required for this card is AED 8000 for this card.
- Receive extended warranty and purchase protection on all your purchases made with this card.
- Receive a VIP card for an additional 10% savings on purchases made at Chic outlet villages.
- Avail 10-25% off at First mall, Egypt shopping.
- Avail 20% off at Jumeirah dining establishments.
- Avail 25% discount with VISA Time out Dubai offers.
- Avail Agoda and Avis card discounts with this card.
- Avail various offers with YQ on this card.
- Medical and travel assistance with this card.
- Access more than 900 properties with Visa Luxury Hotel Collection.
- Avail Emergency roadside assistance with this card.
- You can earn 1.5 Joud reward points for every AED 1 domestic retail spend on this card.
- Earn 2 Joud reward points for every AED 1 international spend on this card.
- Joud rewards can be redeemed for flight tickets, Hotels, Cars, Shopping, Utility and Charity.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What kind of transactions can be made with this card?
A. Any kind of transaction can be made with this card except for goods and services like alcohol, dealing in pork and pork related products, gambling and activities which are prohibited under Shariah laws.
⭐ Who can nominate the supplementary card holder?
A. The primary card holder can nominate the supplementary card holder. The rules which apply on the primary card holder, will apply on the supplementary card holder as well.
⭐ What is the validity of a supplementary card?
A. The validity of the supplementary card will be same as the primary card.
⭐ Can I request for the re issuance of my card, in case I lose my card?
A. Yes, you can request for the re issuance of your card for a fee charged by the bank.
⭐ What is the fee for travel assistance ?
A. There is no fee for travel assistance. It comes along with the card.
Get in touch with Al Hilal Bank Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.