Last Updated on 03 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Gold Charge Card
Al Islami Gold Charge Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your unique finance needs.
- This card comes with modern day privileges and worldwide acceptance.
- This card is an interest free card.
- There is a 100% cash advance limit with this card.
- The Forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- You get a repayment period of 20 days with this card.
- There is a requirement of minimum salary of AED 5000 with this card.
- There is an annual fee of AED 420 on this card.
- This card comes with no profit rate or any monthly fee.
- You can facilities like travel desk and travel insurance.
- Avail purchase protection with this card.
- You get roadside assistance with this card as and when needed.
- You also get personal accident insurance with this card.
- This card is accepted at 27 million outlets worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can I redeem my reward points for any air miles?
A. Yes, you can redeem your reward points for flights.
⭐ Do I have to enroll for roadside assistance service?
A. Yes, you have to enroll for roadside assistance, which is totally free of cost.
⭐ For how many days can I avail purchase protection with this card?
A. You can avail purchase protection for 60 days from the date of purchase.
⭐ What is the maximum amount for which purchase protection can be availed?
A. You can avail purchase protection for the amount of AED 2000 per occurence.
⭐ Does this card provide any personal accident insurance?
A. This card provides personal accident insurance of AED 75000 to its cardholders.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care
Product of the Month