Last Updated on 11 January 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Signature Credit Card
Prime Signature Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your financial needs like no other card.
- This card comes with modern day convenience.
- This card comes with worldwide acceptance.
- This card is offered by invitation only.
- Avail purchase protection and extended warranty with this card.
- The forex rate stands at 2.26% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You require a minimum salary of AED 15000 to avail this card.
- This bank provides the facility to transfer the balances of any other card to this card.
- This facility can be availed through Al Islami Online Banking, Al Islami Mobile Banking, and through Express Banking Terminals.
- 80% of the cash limit or 100% of the available cash limit can be used for balance transfer facility.
- A customer can do multiple balance transfer transactions with this card.
- For balance transfer, you can do a minimum amount of AED 100 and maximum amount of AED 2,50,000.
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 1.50% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, and get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- You can avail a cash advance of 80% from this card.
- Avail complimentary lounge access with the help of lounge key at over 650 lounges at various airports in the world.
- Avail personalized customer care service 24 hours a day with this card.
- Get multi travel insurance of up to US $ 1000000, with this card.
- Get amazing Visa discounts at over 75 selected restaurants and have an amazing dining experience.
- Get exclusive privileges at more than 900 hotels around the world with best benefits.
- Avail complimentary valet parking services in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 1.5% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is there a limit to the concierge services that we can avail?
A. There is no limit to the concierge services. You can avail them every time you make flight reservations according to your need and convenience.
⭐ Does multi travel insurance include lost baggage?
A. Yes, multi travel insurance includes loss of baggage as well.
⭐ Does Visa Fine Dining program have any expiry?
A. You need to renew your membership by visiting the website of VISA Middle East
⭐ Do we get any food vouchers with this card?
A. Yes, we get food and beverage voucher worth $25
⭐ How much does credit shield cover for involuntary loss of employment?
A. You get a maximum coverage of AED 30000 for involuntary loss of employment
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care
Product of the Month