Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Gold Premium Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your unique finance needs.
- This card comes with modern day privileges and worldwide acceptance.
- This card is an interest free card.
- There is a 80% cash advance limit with this card.
- The Forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- You get a repayment period of 20 days with this card.
- There is a requirement of minimum salary of AED 5000 with this card.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- This card comes with no profit rate or any monthly fee.
- You can facilities like travel desk and travel insurance.
- Avail purchase protection with this card.
- You get roadside assistance with this card as and when needed.
- You also get personal accident insurance with this card.
- This card is accepted at 27 million outlets worldwide.
- You can redeem 1% of your utility bills with this card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I calculate Wala points?
A. It is very easy to calculate wala points. 1 Dirham = 1 wala point
Q. Where can I redeem my Wala points?
A. You can redeem you Wala points for flight tickets through 300+ airlines, hotel stays across 180,000+ hotels worldwide and for Electronic goods. You can also redeem for Club Apparel points and shop for more than 40 favorite brands
Q. How do I redeem my points?
A. You can dial +971 4 609 2222, and redeem your points.
Q. Can I gift or transfer my Wala points?
A. No, you can only redeem Wala points.
Q. Can I convert Wala points into cash?
A. No, you can only redeem these points for your choice of products provided by us.