Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Platinum Consumer Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card is jointly owned by Department of Economic Development in Dubai and Dubai Islamic Bank.
- This card is specifically designed for customers.
- This card allows you to earn cash backs on for various buys.
- This card helps you to increase savings with various offers.
- The forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 15000 to avail this card.
- There is an option of balance transfer with this card.
- There is no annual fee for this card.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- This card provides everyday happiness with cash backs and many offers.
- You can boost up your savings with the help of maximum savings potential option.
- This card is convenient to use and is easy to earn to cashback on this card.
- There are endless options to earn cashback from.
- There is no minimum spend requirement for this card.
- You can avail cashback of 4% on supermarket purchases and Hypermarket purchases.
- This card also allows you to earn cashbacks for Du bill payments and Etisalat bill payments and many more services.
- You can avail 50% cashback on movie tickets.
- The maximum cashback you can earn per billing cycle is AED 1000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I avail cashback outside of UAE?
A. You can avail cashback only in UAE.
Q. Can I earn cashback in US Dollars or in any other currency?
A. You can avail cashback only in AED.
Q. What is the minimum spend requirement to earn cashback from supermarkets?
A. You need to spend a minimum of AED 10,000 a month to earn a cash back of AED 400 from supermarkets.
Q. Can I transfer my cashback points to another card?
A. Cash back points are not transferable to any card.
Q. Can I earn Cashback more than AED 1000?
A. You cannot earn more than AED 1000 per billing cycle.