Last Updated on 23 January 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Platinum Consumer Card
Platinum Consumer Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card is jointly owned by Department of Economic Development in Dubai and Dubai Islamic Bank.
- This card is specifically designed for customers.
- This card allows you to earn cash backs on for various buys.
- This card helps you to increase savings with various offers.
- The forex rate stands at 2.26% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 15000 to avail this card.
- There is an option of balance transfer with this card.
- AED 199 is charged as an annual fee on the card
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with DIB Consumer Credit card.
- This card provides everyday happiness with cash backs and many offers.
- You can boost up your savings with the help of maximum savings potential option.
- This card is convenient to use and is easy to earn to cashback on this card.
- There are endless options to earn cashback from DIB Consumer Card.
- There is no minimum spend requirement for this card.
- You can avail of cashback of 4% on supermarket purchases and Hypermarket purchases.
- You can avail of cashback of 4% on Utility bills and Salik & Nol recharges.
- Get 4% cashback on school fees & fuel spends
- This card also allows you to earn 4 % cashbacks for Du bill payments and Etisalat bill payments and many more services.
- The maximum cashback you can earn per billing cycle is AED 1000.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can I avail cashback outside of UAE?
A. You can avail cashback only in UAE.
⭐ Can I earn cashback in US Dollars or in any other currency?
A. You can avail cashback only in AED.
⭐ What is the minimum spend requirement to earn cashback from supermarkets?
A. You need to spend a minimum of AED 10,000 a month to earn a cash back of AED 400 from supermarkets.
⭐ Can I transfer my cashback points to another card?
A. Cash back points are not transferable to any card.
⭐ Can I earn Cashback more than AED 1000?
A. You cannot earn more than AED 1000 per billing cycle.
⭐ Do we get cashback on international expenses as well?
A. No, cashback is provided only on domestic purchases in UAE.
⭐ Can supplementary card holders avail airport lounge access?
A. At LoungeKey airport lounge only primary card holders can avail airport lounge access.
⭐ On what reward points can be redeemed for?
A. Reward points earned can be redeemed on flight tickets, hotels, dining and much more.
⭐ What are the charges on international purchases?
A. On international purchases 2.26% of the transaction amount is charged as international transaction fees.
⭐ What are the charges on cash withdrawal?
A. AED 94.50 is charged as cash withdrawal fee.
⭐ What are the prepayment charges on easy installment plan?
A. AED 105 is charged as early settlement charges on easy payment plan.
⭐ What is the minimum expenditure to be made to avail cashback benefits?
A. There is no requirement of minimum expenditure to avail cashback benefits.
⭐ Does the insurance provided follow takaful principles?
A. Yes, the travel insurance provided is based on takaful principles.
⭐ What are the charges on credit shield?
A. 0.94% of the outstanding balance is charged on credit shield.
⭐ What is the maximum coverage provided on the credit shield?
A. The maximum coverage provided on the credit shield is AED 200,000(varies with the type of event).
⭐ What are the offers provided on Dubai Islamic bank credit card?
A. Check here for the list of Dubai Islamic bank credit card offers
⭐ What is the minimum salary required?
A. The minimum salary required for a Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Card is AED 5000.
⭐ What is the annual fees charged?
A. There are zero annual fees credit cards provided at Dubai Islamic Bank, while on some card the annual fees charged is from AED 300.
⭐ What is the profit rate charged?
A. The profit rates on a Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Card start from 3.49%.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care