Last Updated on 11 June 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank The Emirates Skywards DIB Platinum Card
The Emirates Skywards DIB Platinum Card
- Can earn up to 20000 bonus skyward miles as welcome offer
- Earn 1 skyward mile per USD spent on Emirates tickets using the card
- Earn 0.5 skyward miles per USD spent on local purchases using the card
- Earn 0.75 skyward miles per USD spent on foreign transactions using the card
- Can convert payments made on emirates.com to EPP on 0% profit rate
- Can avail medical and legal referral facility
- For every 4 Skywards Miles get a 1-tier mile on the card on every spending. T&Cs apply. Can earn up to 50,000 bonus tier miles
- Effective from 1st November 2022, you will earn 0.15 Mile per USD spent on government, supermarkets/groceries, utilities, insurance, automobiles, education, fuel, real estate, and telecom.
- Effective from 1st November 2022, you can earn 0.3 Miles per USD spent in European Economic Area.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is there any limit on food orders on Zomato?
A. Yes. Discount on online order can be availed only thrice per month.
⭐ Is there any cash withdrawal fees added?
A. Yes. On withdrawing cash, cash withdrawal fees of AED 94.5 is levied.
⭐ Are there any additional charges levied on using the card outside UAE?
A. Yes. Foreign transaction fees of 2.26% of the transaction amount are levied.
⭐ Are there any early settlement fees on clearing the EPP availed?
A. Yes on clearing your EPP before the tenure, early settlement fees of AED 105 will be charged.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care
Product of the Month