Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank The Emirates Skywards DIB Infinite Credit Card
- Can earn 25000 skyward miles on card activation
- Can earn 25000 skyward miles on spending USD 20,000 using the card with 4 months after the card activation
- Earn 25000 skyward miles on balance transfer
- Earn 2 skyward miles per USD spent on Emirates tickets using the card
- Earn 1 skyward mile per USD spent on local purchases using the card
- Earn 1.5 skyward miles per USD spent on foreign transactions using the card
- Can avail Emirates Skyward Silver membership as complimentary
- Complimentary access to 850 airport lounges worldwide
- Can convert regular payments made on Emirates flight tickets to EPP on 0% profit rates
- Can get up to 25% off on online orders made on Zomato UAE
- Can avail free valet parking services at selected locations
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will I get the bonus Skyward miles?
A. Skyward miles earned will be credited into your account within 48 hours of the card activation.
Q. Are supplementary cardholders eligible to earn Skyward miles?
A. Yes. And the skyward miles earned on a supplementary card will be credited to the Emirates Skywards account.
Q. What are the benefits provided on Emirates Skyward silver membership?
A. The Emirates Skyward silver membership provides bonus skyward miles, seat selection facility, access to Emirates lounge at Dubai international airport and extra baggage allowance.
Q. Can a guest accompany the cardholder at the airport lounge?
A. Yes. One guest can accompany the primary cardholder to the airport lounge on no charges.
Q. What is the limit on free valet parking privilege provided?
A. Per month 4 valet parking benefits are provided at selected locations.
Q. What is the maximum tenure provided on EPP?
A. The maximum tenure provided on 0% EPP is 3 months and a minimum purchase of AED 500 is required to avail this.