Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Rewards Consumer Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card is jointly owned by Department of Economic Development in Dubai and Dubai Islamic Bank.
- This card is specifically designed for customers.
- This card allows you to earn cash backs on for various buys.
- This card helps you to increase savings with various offers.
- The forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 to avail this card.
- There is an option of balance transfer with this card.
- There is a perk of no annual fee on this card.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- This card provides everyday happiness with cash backs and many offers.
- You can boost up your savings with the help of maximum savings potential option.
- This card is convenient to use and is easy to earn to cashback on this card.
- There are endless options to earn cashback from.
- There is no minimum spend requirement for this card.
- You can avail cashback of 3% on supermarket purchases and Hypermarket purchases.
- This card also allows you to earn cashbacks for Du bill payments and Etisalat bill payments and many more services.
- You can avail 50% cashback on movie tickets.
- The maximum cashback you can earn per billing cycle is AED 1000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any cash advance fee on this card?
A. There is this cash advance fee of AED 90 for this card.
Q. Can I pay a fee to earn a cashback of more than AED 1000 on this card?
A. No. you can't. The maximum cashback that can be earned is AED 1000 per billing cycle.
Q. Can this card be used for international transactions?
A. You can use it for international transactions, but you won't avail any rewards or cashback
Q. Is VAT applicable on this card?
A. Yes, VAT is applicable on this card.
Q. Can I earn any discounts with this card?
A. You can earn cash backs and rewards with this card.