Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Platinum Charge Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your unique finance needs.
- This card comes with modern day privileges and worldwide acceptance.
- This card is an interest free card.
- There is a 100% cash advance limit with this card.
- You cannot withdraw cash with this card.
- The Forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- You get a repayment period of 20 days with this card.
- There is a requirement of minimum salary of AED 5000 with this card.
- There is an annual fee of AED 1000
- This card comes with no profit rate or any monthly fee.
- You can facilities like travel desk and travel insurance.
- Avail purchase protection with this card.
- You get roadside assistance with this card as and when needed.
- You also get personal accident insurance with this card.
- This card is accepted at 27 million outlets worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Whom should I call if I want to avail roadside assistance?
A. You have to call 800 4101 to avail roadside assistance.
Q. Are children covered under personal accident and travel insurance?
A. Yes, children up to 18 years of age are covered under this benefit.10% of insured persons sum insured ,up to a maximum of $10,000 under accidental death
Q. What is the replacement fee of this card?
A. The replacement fee of this card is AED 100
Q. Can I upgrade my card?
A. Yes, you can give your card a temporary upgrading by paying AED 225.
Q. What is Riba?
A. Riba is an Islamic term for non islamic charges like interest or over limit fees.