Last Updated on 25 July 2022
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
RAKBANK RED MasterCard Credit Card
RED MasterCard Credit Card
- Get discount on every transaction made
- Get dining, shopping and lifestyle benefits
- Interest rate of 3.45% is charged
- A minimum salary of AED 5000 is required
- The credit card is provided for no annual fees ever
- Get 1% cashback on AED 1000- AED 2999 purchases
- Get 2% cashback on transactions made above AED 3000
- Can send money to others using money transfer facility with no transaction charges
- Get credit shield and purchase protection
- Get travel insurance for free on bookings made using your RAKBank Red Mastercard
- Get 0% EPP on selected transactions
- Get 20% off 3 times a month on Careem rides
- Get 0.25% cashback per 1 AED spent on Government Services, Charities, Schools, Transits, Telecommunication, Education fees, Transport, Petrol/Gas stations, Real Estate, Supermarkets, Theatres, Health and Beauty, Computer Services, Insurance Services, Automobiles & Vehicles
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Do I get discounts on utility payments too?
A. Yes, 0.25% cashback on every AED can be gained on utility payments and any other government-related services.
⭐ Can I transfer money to any country?
A. Yes, you can transfer your funds to India, Pakistan, Philippines, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
⭐ What are the processing fees for balance transfer?
A. No processing fees are added on balance transfer from another bank to RAK bank.
⭐ What are the charges for balance transfer?
A. 1.50% of the outstanding balance will be charged till the total amount transfer is paid.
⭐ Are there any charges added to get 0% EPP?
A. On availing 0% EPP, processing fees of 0.5%-2% will be charged.
⭐ What are the charges added to payments made using cheque?
A. If you make payments using cheque instead of credit card, 1% of the transaction amount will be charged.
⭐ Will any currency conversion fees be levied on international transfers?
A. Yes, 2.2% of the transaction amount will be charged as the currency conversion fees.
⭐ Can I get an E-statement of the monthly transactions?
A. Yes, if you avail internet banking service then you can get an e-statement to check your transactions.
Get in touch with RAKBANK Customer Care
Product of the Month