Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Classic Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your financial needs like no other card.
- This card comes with modern day convenience.
- This card comes with worldwide acceptance.
- The cash advance limit on this card is 80%.
- The forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You will need a minimum salary of AED 10,000 to avail this card.
- There is no annual fee for this card.
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 0.50% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, abd get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 0.50% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I have to pay any charges, if I pay any amount by cheque?
A. No, you don't have to pay any charges if you pay through Dubai Islamic bank cheque.
Q. Why is there no interest on this card?
A. As this card is an Islamic card and confirms to Sharia laws, there is no interest on this card.
Q. Are they any outstation processing charges on this card?
A. Yes you need to pay an amount of AED 50, if you want to process any outstation cheque.
Q. Can I the pay charges in US dollars or in any other currency?
A. All the charges will be charged in AED.
Q. Can my family members avail roadside assistance?
A. Your family can avail roadside assistance on your card.