Last Updated on 18 March 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Platinum Credit Card
This product is discontinued by the Bank
Johara Platinum Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your financial needs like no other card.
- This card comes with modern day convenience.
- This card comes with worldwide acceptance.
- The cash advance limit on this card is 80%.
- The forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 15000 to avail this card.
- Balance transfer is offered on this card.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- You need to pay a monthly fee of AED 600 on this card.
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 2% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, abd get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- You can avail purchase protection with this card against any theft or fraudulent transactions.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 2% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can I get free car registration done with the help of this card?
A. Yes, you can get free car registration done up to 2 cars annually.
⭐ For how long can I avail purchase protection?
A. You can avail purchase protection up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
⭐ For how many goods can I avail purchase protection?
A. You can avail purchase protection for any amount of goods up to the value of AED 3000.
⭐ Who do I contact if I am not able to avail purchase protection?
A. You can dial +971 4 3193111, to contact our help desk or email on email the insurance company on firstname.lastname@example.org to avail any help.
⭐ How will the Insurance company help me, if I need any help?
A. The insurance company will help you understand about your claims and explain you the procedure.
Get in touch with Dubai Islamic Bank Customer Care
Product of the Month