Popular Credit Cards
Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Platinum Credit Card
- This card is an Islamic card.
- This card caters to your financial needs like no other card.
- This card comes with modern day convenience.
- This card comes with worldwide acceptance.
- The cash advance limit on this card is 80%.
- The forex rate stands at 1.95% for this card.
- The repayment period is 20 days from the date of statement.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 15000 to avail this card.
- Balance transfer is offered on this card.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- You need to pay a monthly fee of AED 600 on this card.
- You can redeem Wala's payments for Utility bills and get 2% back.
- You can automatically get enrolled into roadside assistance with this card.
- You can keep the membership card handy, and avail the roadside assistance service when you feel like throughout the week.
- Avail personal accident cover, abd get yourself and your family protected.
- This card comes with 0% interest to pay.
- Get travel insurance along with your air ticket.
- You can also avail credit shield (Takaful) with this card.
- You can avail purchase protection with this card against any theft or fraudulent transactions.
- With Wala reward system, you will get 2% of your spends, which can be redeemed for hotel bookings, flights, electronics, household and utility payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I get free car registration done with the help of this card?
A. Yes, you can get free car registration done up to 2 cars annually.
Q. For how long can I avail purchase protection?
A. You can avail purchase protection up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
Q. For how many goods can I avail purchase protection?
A. You can avail purchase protection for any amount of goods up to the value of AED 3000.
Q. Who do I contact if I am not able to avail purchase protection?
A. You can dial +971 4 3193111, to contact our help desk or email on email the insurance company on firstname.lastname@example.org to avail any help.
Q. How will the Insurance company help me, if I need any help?
A. The insurance company will help you understand about your claims and explain you the procedure.