The most happening thing right now in the UAE is Expo 2020. To make the Expo 2020 experience even more comfortable and unique, Emirates NBD Group and Mastercard have launched a Prepaid Card and a Credit Card for Expo 2020 Dubai visitors. These exclusive and limited edition cards are available for both UAE residents and international visitors to Expo 2020. The Emirates NBD Expo Mastercard Prepaid Card and Emirates Islamic Expo Mastercard Credit Card provide high offers and benefits on their cards.
Emirates Islamic Expo Mastercard Credit Card
Emirates Islamic Bank which is a part of Emirates NBD group is offering an exclusive credit card – Emirates Islamic Expo Mastercard Credit Card. This is free for life credit card in UAE which is available for purchase only for a limited time. This is offered to UAE residents only. Cardholders can avail lots of benefits using the card during the time of Expo 2020 Dubai.
The minimum salary required for Emirates Islamic Expo Mastercard Credit Card is AED 5000 and only UAE residents with a valid Emirates ID are eligible.
Benefits of Emirates Islamic Expo Mastercard Credit Card
- Earn upto 3 Emirates Islamic SmartMiles per 1 AED spent
- Emirates Islamic SmartMiles can be redeemed for flights, retail purchases, hotels anywhere globally
- Get U by Emaar Gold Tier Status
- Get 50% cashback on the first Expo 2020 Dubai ticket
- Exclusive privileges by Mastercard on travel, lifestyle and hotel
- 10% cashback on Fuel
- Get free Valet Parking at Expo 2020 Dubai locality
- Complimentary Golf Privileges
- Exclusive Dining Offers
- Access to 1000+ airport lounges globally
- Get AED 200 as Welcome Bonus
- Earn 5500 Upoints as Welcome Bonus
- Can add the credit card to digital wallets for contactless payments at stores
- 50% off on Reel Cinema Movie Tickets
- 15% off at Emaar Attractions
- 900+ Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mastercard offers
- Get 20% off on Uber rides in Middle East & Africa
- 25% off on Avis Car Rentals
- Can get a supplementary card on the primary credit card
- No Annual Fees are charged forever
Emirates NBD Expo Mastercard Prepaid Card
The Emirates NBD Expo Mastercard Prepaid Card is offered on Joyn (from Emirates) mobile app. It provides a complete digital experience for UAE residents and non-residents visiting UAE. The exclusive offers are from Emirates NBD’s Bon Appétit, Good Times and Live well programmes along with Mastercard’s Priceless benefits.
Emirates NBD Expo Mastercard Prepaid Cardholders can use the card for purchases online and also can add the prepaid cards to their digital wallets like Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay to make contactless payments at offline stores.
Features of Emirates NBD Expo Mastercard Prepaid Card
- The prepaid card users can get a wide range of offers like 50% off on dining, shopping, and much more at the selected outlets in the UAE.
- It is a reloadable card
- The cardholders can spend on UAE dirham currency
- Minimum initial load of AED 300 is needed
- The daily purchase limit for UAE residents is AED 10,000 and AED 3500 for International Visitors
- The validity of the card is till April 2023
- AED 15 is charged for a Physical card while Digital Card is provided for Free
Both the Emirates NBD Expo Mastercard Prepaid Card and Emirates Islamic Expo Mastercard Credit Card are limited credit cards that will be available for purchase only for a limited time, though there is no limitation on the usage of these cards. Expo 2020 Dubai visitors can apply for the credit card online on the Emirates Islamic Bank website and the prepaid card can be applied on the Joyn app.