Eligibility for ADCB
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By ADCB
Check Eligibility for ADCB Credit Card
Features of ADCB Credit Card
- High Discounts on flight tickets, hotel bookings, etc.
- Get discounts on careem rides and movie tickets
- Complimentary access to golf clubs
- Offers on Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 free app
- Get TouchPoints on every AED spent
- Get rewards on purchases made at Lulu Hypermarket
- Purchase protection and travel insurance are provided
- Exclusive credit cards for self employed individuals
- 1% cashback on using ADCB Business Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria of ADCB Credit Card
- Minimum salary range from AED 8K-40K depending on the type of card.
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
Documents Required of ADCB Credit Card
- Salary Certificate/Salary transfer letter (Salaried individuals)
- Emirates ID
- UAE Residence Visa(For Expats)
- 3-6 months bank statements
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
- Passport (Expats)
- Trade licence(Self employed individuals)
ADCB Credit Card Interest rates
ADCB Credit Card Benefits
- Get 20% off on flight and hotel bookings
- Get up to AED 2000 worth vouchers on paying first annual fees
- Complimentary access to more than 750 airport lounges worldwide
- Get exclusive benefits at Diamond airport lounge, Abu Dhabi
- Earn 2 touch points on every AED spent on travel bookings
- Get 20% off at French Bakery on dining and takeaway as well using your ADCB Credit Card. Offer valid till 1st October 2018
- Visit Masala pot and get 20% discount on bill payment made using ADCB Credit Card on fine dining and takeaway. Offer valid till 1st October 2018
- Visit London Diary before October 2018 and get 20% off on payments made using ADCB Credit Card
- Get 28 Etihad Guest Miles per 20 AED spent at Kalyan Jewellers using ADCB Etihad Guest Above Credit Card
- Avail 60% discount on the purchase of diamond jewellery using any ADCB Credit Card at Kalyan Jewellers and payments can be made through 0% Instalment plan on every purchase
- Can avail 0% Installment plan on jewellery purchases made using ADCB Credit Card at JoyAlukkas. Offer valid till June 2018
- Can avail 0% Installment plan on jewellery purchases made using ADCB Credit Card at JoyAlukkas and gain TouchPoints for every AED spent. Offer valid till November 2018
- Use ADCB Privilege Card and get 25% off on the current collection and 10% additional discount on the current sale at Brooks Brothers
- Get 5 - 15 touchpoints on everyday spendings at fuel, supermarkets, telecom bills, utility bills, etc.
- Get up to 5 LuLu points on spending using ADCB Lulu Credit card
- At Yas waterworld and Ferrari World, get 15% off entry tickets and discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
- Can convert payments above AED 500 at Yas waterworld and ferrari world to 0% EPP
Entertainment and leisure
- Use ADCB TouchPoints Credit Card and get 2-4 free tickets every month at VOX Cinemas
- Avail 10-15% discounts on entry tickets, merchandise, food and beverages and much more benefits at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Offer lasts till 31st August 2019
- Get access to 750+ airport lounges using ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card
- Get access to all the airport lounges globally using TouchPoints Infinite Credit Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the purpose of touchpoints?
A. You get touch points each time you use your card and redeem those at supermarkets, fuel stations, dining, travel purchases etc.
Q. Can I transfer my touch points to someone else?
A. No, you can’t transfer your touch points to someone else.
Q. Can I avail airport lounge benefits anywhere?
A. Yes, You can avail lounge benefits globally.
Q. Are there any no annual fees credit cards?
A. Yes, there are few no annual fees credit cards.
Q. Are there any specific cards for business purpose?
A. Yes, Particularly for business purpose ADCB has designed Small Business Credit card.
Q. What are the traveling benefits I can avail?
A. You can get many benefits right from the discounts on tickets, hotel bookings to lounge access and much more.
Q. Where all I can use ADCB Credit card?
A. You can use ADCB Credit Card anywhere and avail benefits each time you use it.
Q. What are the benefits I can get from LuLu Credit card?
A.LuLu Credit cardis specially meant for LuLu shoppers and get LuLu Points each time you use it LuLu Hypermarket, Al Falah stores, and Emirates general stores.
Q. Are there any processing charges on using the card outside UAE?
A. No, 0% processing fees on using the card outside UAE.
Q. What is the minimum purchase to be made to avail movie ticket benefits?
A. There is no minimum purchase required to avail discounts on movie tickets.
Q. Can supplementary cardholders avail airport lounge benefits?
A. Yes, supplementary cardholders can avail benefits at airport lounge.
Q. Can guests accompany the cardholder to the airport lounge?
A. Only on few ADCB Credit Cards one guest can accompany the cardholder to the airport lounge.
Q. What are the offers provided on ADCB credit card?
A. Check here for the list of ADCB credit card offers
Q. What is the minimum salary required?
A. The minimum salary required for a ADCB credit card is AED 5000.
Q. What are the annual fees charged?
A. There are credit cards that are provided on zero annual fees, while on some the minimum annual fees charged is AED 208.
Q. What is the interest rate charged?
A. The interest rates on ADCB credit card starts from 3.25%.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria to get ADCB credit card?
A. The eligibility criteria for a ADCB credit card is the card applicant needs to be an UAE resident of at least 21 years old with a minimum income of AED 8000.
Q. What is the interest rates charged on foreign transactions?
A. The forex rates charged on ADCB credit cards are from 2.89%.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Credit Cards