Eligibility for ADCB
ADCB Credit Cards in UAE
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Check Eligibility for ADCB Credit Card
|ADCB Credit Card Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 5000 - AED 40,000|
|Annual Fees||AED 0 - AED 2625|
|ADCB Credit Card Offers||
|Top ADCB Credit Cards||ADCB Touchpoints Infinite Credit Card
ADCB Lulu Platinum Credit Card
ADCB Touchpoints Platinum Credit Card
ADCB Traveller Credit Card
Features of ADCB Credit Card
- High discounts on travel bookings
- Get discounts on careem rides and movie tickets
- Get ADCB TouchPoints on every AED spent using the card
- Can use Lulu credit card and avail Luu Hypermarket Offers
- The annual fee ranges from AED 0 - AED 2.6K
- Can set card spending limit using ADCB mobile app
- Interest rate of 3.25% is charged
- Foreign currency transactions will be charged from 0% - 2.99%
Eligibility Criteria of ADCB Credit Card
- Minimum salary range from AED 5K-40K depending on the type of card.
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
Documents Required of ADCB Credit Card
- Salary Certificate/Salary transfer letter (Salaried individuals)
- Emirates ID
- UAE Residence Visa(For Expats)
- 3-6 months bank statements
- Address Proofs(Utility bills)
- Passport (Expats)
- Trade licence(Self employed individuals)
ADCB Credit Card Interest rates
14 ADCB Bank Credit Cards
ADCB Credit Card Benefits
- Purchase protection and travel insurance are provided
- Exclusive credit cards for self employed individuals in the UAE
- 1% cashback on using ADCB Business Card
- Complimentary access to golf clubs
- Offers on Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 free app
- Can get up to 15000 touchpoints as a monthly bonus
- Can get up to 1.5 touchpoints on every 1 AED spent using Touchpoints cards
- Can earn up to 3 Etihad guest miles on Etihad Guest Above cards
- On using Lulu cards, can earn up to 5 Lulu points on every 1 AED spent
- Can redeem lulu points for Lulu Hypermarket Offers
- Get 20% off on flight and hotel bookings made through Cleartrip
- Complimentary access to more than 850 airport lounges worldwide
- Can get airport transfers as complimentary
- Can avail upgrade vouchers that will upgrade your flight tickets to a higher class
- Get complimentary night stays on bookings made at Hotels.com using ADCB Traveler Card
- Can get up to 12% OFF on hotel bookings made at agoda.com using Touchpoints cards
- Several places like French Bakery, Al Andalus Restaurant, Al Faya Restaurant, Arabesk Restaurant and more than 1000+ dining places offer 10% - 50% discount on the usage of ADCB Card in UAE
- Can get free food items on your regular puchases at KFC, Hardees, Pizza Hut, etc.
- Can avail Buy 1 - Get 1 Free offers at several food outlets on Mastercard Buy 1 - Get 1 free app
- Can avail 0% Installment plan on jewellery purchases made at JoyAlukkas, GRT, Damas, Kalyan Jewellers, and other 15+ jewellers using ADCB Card
- Can gain ADCB TouchPoints for every AED spent on jewellery purchase using the card in UAE
- Can convert payments to 0% EPP at Amazon.ae, Awok.ae, Angels, Carrefour, Homecentre, etc.
- Can get 10%-15% off at German Experts Car Maintenance, Classic Furniture and several other outlets
- Can convert payments above AED 500 at Yas waterworld and ferrari world to 0% EPP
- Get exclusive offers at Lulu Hypermarket
Entertainment and leisure
- Can avail Buy 1 - Get 1 free offer on movie tickets
- 20% discount on movie tickets at Roxy Cinemas, UAE on using ADCB Card. This is valid until Sept 30, 2020
- Avail 10-15% discounts on entry tickets, merchandise, food and beverages and much more benefits at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Offer lasts till 19th December 2023
- At Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World, get 15% off entry tickets and discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
- Get access to all the airport lounges globally using ADCB TouchPoints Infinite Card
- Get 15% discount at Warner Bros World on using the card to purchase the tickets
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the purpose of touchpoints?
A. You get touch points each time you use your card and redeem those at supermarkets, fuel stations, dining, travel purchases etc.
⭐ Can I transfer my touchpoints to someone else?
A. No. You can’t transfer your touch points to anyone.
⭐ Can I avail airport lounge benefits anywhere?
A. Yes. You can get access to airport lounges globally.
⭐ Are there any specific cards for business purpose?
A. Yes, Particularly for business purpose ADCB has designed Business Credit card.
⭐ What are the traveling benefits provided?
A. You can get many benefits right from the discounts on tickets, hotel bookings to lounge access and much more.
⭐ What are the benefits I can get from LuLu Credit card?
A.LuLu Credit cardis specially meant for LuLu shoppers and get LuLu Points each time you use it LuLu Hypermarket, Al Falah stores, and Emirates general stores.
⭐ Are there any processing charges on using the card outside UAE?
A. No, 0% processing fees on using the card outside UAE.
⭐ What is the minimum purchase to be made to avail movie ticket discounts?
A. There is no minimum purchase required to avail discounts on movie tickets.
⭐ Can supplementary cardholders avail airport lounge benefits?
A. Yes. Supplementary cardholders are eligible to get complimentary access to airport lounges.
⭐ What are the offers provided on ADCB credit card?
A. Check here for the list of ADCB credit card offers
⭐ What are the annual fees charged?
A. There are primary credit cards that are provided on zero annual fees, while on some the minimum annual fees charged is AED 208. On the supplementary cards, annual fees of AED 103.95 is charged.
⭐ How do I contact ADCB?
A. You can contact ADCB through various ways. VisitADCB Customer Care for details.
⭐ Where can Lulu points redeemed at?
A. Lulu points can be redeemed for Lulu hypermarket offers and rewards.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.
Get in touch with ADCB Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback