ADCB Child Saver Account
Last Updated on 06 August 2021
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Child Saver Account
- This account is an Islamic account by nature.
- Profit rate is credited to your account on quarterly basis.
- There is no monthly fee on this account.
- The child saver account is available only in AED.
- There is no minimum balance required for this account.
- Original passport and valid residence visa
- Original Emirates Identification Card
- Proof of UAE residence
- Original labour card/work ID or original trade license if self employed
- Needed to provide original income transfer letter from the employer
- The most important benefit is that this account is approved by Shariah and supervisory board.
- Avail free debit card, with this card.
- Also get monthly account statements, phone banking and internet banking.
- Account is opened and operated by the guardian, on the behalf of the child.
- Free cash withdrawal teller transactions with this account.
- Free cash/cheque deposits teller transactions.
- Free e statements and personal internet banking.
- Avail free debit card with this account.
- You can receive ADCB touch points with this account.
- You can receive ADCB touch points with this account.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How do I open ADCB Child Saver Account?
A. The applicant can open ADCB child saver account by visiting the closest ADCB branch, or by typing SMS 'ISL’ to 2626 or by giving a call at 600562626.
⭐ Who is eligible for opening ADCB Child Saver Account?
A. Emiratis and expatriates both can open ADCB Child Saver account.
⭐ Who can operate or open Abu Dhabi commercial bank child saver account?
A. This account can be opened or operated by guardians for their children.
⭐ ADCB Child saver account based on Sharia Compliant?
A. Yes. This account is approved by Sharia & supervisory board.
⭐ Do we get profit on ADCB Child Saver Account?
A. Yes. This account offers higher profit rates on quarterly basis.
⭐ Is there any fee/ charge on E-Statement of ADCB Child saver account?
A. No. E-statement of ADCB Child saver account is free of cost.
⭐ Can we earn touchpoints on ADCB Child Saver Account?
A. Yes. You can earn touchpoints on this account by maintaining an average monthly balance of AED 10,000 or more.
⭐ In which currency can we perform transactions on ADCB Child saver account?
A. Account-holders can perform transactions in AED.
⭐ Do we get a debit card on ADCB Child saver account?
A. A child with a minimum of 15 years of age can avail the free debit card on this account.
⭐ Is there any requirement to maintain the minimum balance on this account?
A. No. There is no need to maintain the minimum balance on this account?
⭐ What are the other facilities available on ADCB Child saver account?
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.
Get in touch with ADCB Customer Care