ADCB Etihad Guest Savings Account
Last Updated on 27 May 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Etihad Guest Savings Account
- There are 3 different types of ADCB Etihad Guest Savings Accounts provided - Aspire, Privilege Club, Excellency.
- A minimum salary of AED 5000 - AED 20,000 or Total Relationship balance criteria of upto AED 500,000 is required depending upon the account variant.
- Both UAE residents and non-residents are eligible for ADCB Etihad Guest Savings Privilege Club and Excellency. Only UAE Residents are eligible for ADCB Etihad Guest Aspire account.
- This account can only be in AED
- Earn 2- 4 Etihad Guest Miles(varies with the account variant) per AED 1000 on maintaining an average balance of AED 10,000 per month
- Can earn 500 miles as first anniversary bonus
- Can earn 500 miles on registering for the ADCB internet banking for the first time
- Free Debit card is provided
- Free E-statements can be availed
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How can I open ADCB Etihad Guest Savings account?
A. The applicant can apply online or visit the nearest ADCB branch or by giving a call at 600502030.
⭐ How many types of ADCB Etihad Guest Savings account?
A. It has three types -
⭐ Who is eligible to open ADCB Etihad Guest savings account?
A. Both UAE & Non-UAE residents can open ADCB Etihad Guest savings account.
⭐ What are the documents required for opening a ADCB Etihad Guest savings account?
⭐ How can I access ADCB Etihad Guest Savings account?
A. You can access this account by mobile app & internet banking.
⭐ What is the monthly fee on ADCB Etihad Guest Savings account?
A. A monthly fee AED 25 is charged on ADCB Etihad Guest savings account.
⭐ Is there any fee of E-statements on ADCB Etihad Guest Savings account?
A. There are no charges on the E-statement which can be generated using your online banking portal.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.
Get in touch with ADCB Customer Care