Standard Chartered Savings Account
Last Updated on 07 February 2019
This product is valid by the Bank
Min Balance to Maintain
- For Residents: Passport, Emirates ID & Resident Visa.
- For Non Residents: Passport, Bank Statements & Address proof
- Make local bill payments like DEWA, Etisalat and Du via online banking.
- This account comes with a higher withdrawal limit.
- You can receive SMS alerts on this account, whenever you make a transaction.
- Receive e statements on your account from time to time.
- Manage your money easily with Standard Chartered mobile banking platform.
- This account comes with an internationally recognised debit card.
- Avail standing instructions with this account.
- Deposit cash at Standard Chartered deposit machines.
- There are no rewards on this account.
A leading international banking group, with a rich history of over 150 years, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) has been present in the UAE since 1958. SCB offers a range of products under Islamic and Conventional banking and is one of the leading financial institutions in UAE. Their main objective is ‘to offer outstanding value to customers and clients by providing a knowledgeable, efficient and reliable service in a personal, helpful and responsive manner’.
Corporate Values of the Standard Chartered Bank:
- Reliability in Service
- Personal Approach
- Helpful and Responsive Mannerisms