Popular Savings Accounts
Popular Deposit Accounts
Popular Premier Accounts
Popular Childrens Accounts
Popular SME Accounts
Popular Current Accounts
Popular Islamic Accounts
Savings Account Provided By ADCB
Features of ADCB Savings Account
- ADCB Offers savings accounts based on the needs of the customers.
- ADCB Savings account meet all your specific needs.
- Most of the ADCB accounts come with Shariah compliance.
- There are no charges on any of the savings account of ADCB.
- Saving accounts from ADCB are available in AED and other major currencies.
- Interest can be accrued monthly, quarterly and half yearly with ADCB saving accounts.
- All the ADCB saving accounts come with a free debit card.
- Also avail free e-statements with all the ADCB Saving accounts.
- For accounts like ADCB active saver account, you can apply via ADCB online interface.
- Avail ADCB touchpoints with saving accounts from ADCB.
- Avail ADCB personal internet banking with all the saving accounts.
ADCB Savings Account
7 ADCB Bank Savings Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.