Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) was set in the year 1969. Over the years it was transformed into a successful banking institution.
Commercial Bank of Dubai cash online was introduced by the Dubai eGovernment and Commercial Bank of Dubai to provide more convenient services to its account holders. It is a virtual bank account that can be operated through online only. It is developed and designed to facilitate online payments for government and non-government entities.
How to register?
To register in Cash online virtual bank account it just takes five minutes.
Click on www.cbd.ae to register.
- Enter your details if your individual or a company
- Your name
- Mobile number
- Email id.
Note- All the account correspondence will be done on the above-mentioned details.
After you enter your details select Register and your account will be created.
Registering as an Individual
If you are an individual you can either visit the CBD branch or CBD counter along with valid ID either passport copy or an Emirates ID copy to register or otherwise, you can register online as mentioned above.
Registering as a Company
If you are registering as a company then you can register by visiting the CBD branch or CBD counter in immigration offices.
You can either register online and visit the branch to complete the process. You need to submit the documents such as company stamp and authorized signature.
Authorized signatory needs the below documents to complete the process.
- Company stamp
- Original Establishment Card
- Copy of Trade License, PRO Labor Card
- A copy of valid Emirates ID card or Passport
Click here to know about ADIB Smart Banking Account
How does it work?
- Visit service provider such as SEWA
- Select what you want to pay for
- You can select the payment method as direct debit or a bank account
- Choose commercial bank of Dubai from the given list
- Enter User id and password for CBD
- Enter the four-digit PIN number
- Check the details and confirm
- Your payment is successful
- You can deposit cash at any CBD branch
- You can use CBD mobile banking and online banking to transfer.
- You can transfer Remittances for that CBD IBAN number is required.
Services of CBD online Cash
The following services are available for CBD Cash online.
- Services of Dept of Naturalisation & Residency Dubai
- Ministry of Interior’s e-fawari & e-services
- EIDA services
- Noqodi Topup
- Dubai Economic Dept Services
- Dubai Civil Defense services
- Dubai Health Authority services
- Dubai Smart Government Services
- Utility payments (dum Etisalat, du, SEWA, DEWA, FEWA)
- Other Services such as Ejari, Oqood, Register Trustee, Rental Disputes Center, Dubai land Dept, eMart, Fujairah Municipality
Benefits of CBD online Cash
- You can open a virtual account with CBD
- Minimum balance maintenance is not required
- It is available for multi-users and single users. Provides Multi-user management control
- Full accounting overview is possible and it has everyday settlement facility
- Daily balances & Reconciliation facility
- Customers can pay all fees online for Dubai government entities in a quick manner.
- It supports Dubai eGovernment ePay Portal to pay for government transactions. This can be done through direct debit or through credit cards.
- Smart banking with notifications.
- You can know spending information on your phone
- Pay bills instantly
- It is the simple and fastest application
- Get rewards and benefits
Click here to know about Zero Balance Account in UAE
- Always be vigilant of unsolicited emails/ calls requesting you to tell personal details.
- Install anti-virus software on your devices
- Do not use public WiFi for doing transactions
- Check your phone banking/desktop banking is secure
- Check your bank statements regularly
- Do not share PIN, Passwords and OTP with anyone
- Change passwords frequently
- Do not save passwords on your devices
- Subscribe for notifications
Check your nearest available branches below
- Dubai Branch
- Jebel Ali Branch
- Ras Al Khaimah Branch
- Baniyas Branch
- Sheik Zayed Branch
- Al Ain Mall Branch
- Main Branch
- Al Quoz Branch
- Sharjah Branch
- Zayed the first- Electra Street
For more details Contact CBD
- If you are in UAE call: 04 211 2818
- If you abroad call: +971 4 211 2818