Emirates NBD Direct remit provides the facility of money transfer to your home country in 60 seconds. This facility can be availed through the mobile banking facility or online banking. You just need to login into your account and start availing of the services. Customers can easily transfer funds to their home country for free and it is an unlimited transfer facility. The minimum amount of transfer of funds is AED 100 in their home currency.
International transfer remittance is free in the UAE and around the world. Free local and international remittances are possible with online banking, phone banking or bank transfer through the ATM. There are some terms and conditions along with corresponding charges that are applicable to the user. You can easily transfer money from Emirates NBD from your account to any other account throughout the world. The customers can enter their currency for direct remit either in INR, PHP, PKR, LKR, EGP, or GBP. The exchange rates are shown on the screen before the transaction gets started. Emirates NBD Direct remit is available for individuals who are into personal banking, priority banking, and private banking segments.
Using your Emirates NBD Direct you can transfer money within the country and around the world. You can choose the following appropriate channels to remit the funds.
- Direct Remit to the United Kingdom
- Direct Remit to India
- Direct remit to the Philippines
- Direct remit to Pakistan
- Direct remit to Srilanka
- Direct remit to Egypt
1. Direct remit to the United Kingdom
- You can transfer to any bank account in the United Kingdom
- It takes just 60 seconds to transfer to Lloyds Bank account in GBP
- It takes just 60 minutes to transfer to other banks in the United Kingdom
- Best competitive exchange rates are provided
- The processing time is the same day for transfers which are made between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- For transfers that are made after 4 pm according to UAE time, the processing is made on next day
- Funds will be transferred to all bank accounts between 10 am to 4 pm between Monday to Friday.
2. Direct remit to India
- You can transfer money at free of cost to any bank in India
- It takes just 60 seconds to transfer HDFC Bank, SBI and ICICI Bank account
- 60 minutes transfer to any other bank account
- It provides competitive exchange rates
- No additional fees are collected
- For transfers which are made between 7.30 am to 7.30 pm same day processing is done
- For any transactions after the above mentioned time, the processing will be done on the next business day.
- The amount of credit time to collect in SBI and ICICI Bank is between 7.30 am to 7.30 pm from Sunday to Saturday.
- In HDFC bank the credit timings are in between 7.30 am to 7.30 pm from Monday to Saturday
- In other banks, the credit timings are between 7.30 am to 4.00 pm from Monday to Friday and working Saturdays.
3. Direct remit to the Philippines
- It takes 60 seconds to transfer funds to Banco De Oro (BDO) bank accounts
- Fund transfers to any other banks in the Philippines are within one working day
- There is no remittance fee charged
- Exchange rates are competitive
- Any transfers which are made between 6.00 am to 10.00 pm on all working days processing is done on the same day
- Transfers made after 10.00 pm processing is done on the next working day
- The crediting time to BDO accounts is 6.00 am to 10.00 m from Sunday- Saturday
- The credit to other banks will be done on the next working day from Monday to Friday
4. Direct remit to Pakistan
Faysal Islami – Roshan Digital Account
- You can create digital Shariah Compliant account from outside Pakistan
- You can send remittance in different currencies such as PKR, USD, GBP, Euro, CNY, AED, CAD and SAR.
- Whenever required you can repatriate funds
- You can invest in Shariah Compliant stocks and Barkat Investment certificates
- You can use Faysal Digibank for prompt account management, payments, transferring funds and others. Before sending check AED to PKR currency rate today.
- In 60 seconds you can transfer funds to Faysal Bank accounts
- You can also transfer to other bank accounts in Pakistan in one hour
- There are no remittance fees
- Exchange rates are competitive
- For the same day transactions, the processing is done for transfers that are made from 6 am to 10 pm (UAE timings).
- For any transactions which are made after 10 PM are processed the next business day.
- Credit to Faysal bank accounts from 6 am to 10 pm from Sunday-Saturday
- Funds can be credited to other bank accounts between 6 am to 10 pm, Sunday to Saturday
5. Direct remit to Srilanka
- It can take up to 60 seconds to transfer funds to Hatton National Bank accounts
- To any other banks, you can transfer funds in one hour
- No remittance fee is collected
- Exchange rates are very competitive so check AED to LKR currency rate today
- The same day process is done for 7 days between the time 6 am to 22 pm (UAE timings)
- Credit to Hatton National Bank is done between 6 am to 22 pm from Sunday to Saturday
- Credit to other banks can be made between 6 am to 21.30 pm from Monday to Friday
- On the Holidays/Saturday/Sunday credit to other banks are made between 6.30 am to 11 am and 15.30 pm to 20 pm.
6. Direct remit to Egypt
- It can take up to 60 seconds to transfer funds to Emirates NBD Egypt accounts in EGP.
- You can transfer funds to other banks account through online banking within one working day
- Free transfer and no remittance fee
- Exchange rates are competitive. Before remittance check Live AED to EGP currency rate.
- Direct remittance to Emirates NBD Egypt is available round the clock
- A SWIFT request transfer is required for other bank accounts in Egypt.
- Transfer requests received between Saturday to Thursday until 2 pm are processed within one working day
- All transfer requests made to Emirates NBD bank accounts are processed in 60 seconds
Emirates NBD Direct remit and International transfer is a facility provided for customers for convenient fund transfers. Same day or next working day transfers are done for convenient payments. The processing is done as per the instructions of the customers. There has been an efficiency and growth of international money transfer since the introduction of the service. The service generates about 100,000 transactions per month. As a customer you get the best services from Emirates NBD for fund transfers through direct remit using mobile banking, online banking or through the ATMs.