Top Home Loans
Other Home Loans From Al Hilal Bank
Al Hilal Bank Easy Buy - Ready property (Self use)
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Easy Buy - Ready property (Self use)
- Both self-employed and salaried individuals are eligible
- Provides finance for completed properties
- Minimum salary of AED 15000 is required
- Home Finance is provided at a fixed interest rate of 1.93%
- Home Finance is provided on a reducing interest rate of 3.5%
- Salary transfer is not required
- Maximum loan amount provided is AED 10000000
- Life and property insurance is required
- 1% of the total loan amount is charged as processing fees
- The loan is provided for a maximum tenure of 25 years
- 25% of the property value should be paid as the down payment
- 1% of outstanding loan amount is charged on early settlement
- Can avail partial settlement option
- No property insurance charges
- Provides life and property insurance on Islamic laws
- Low-profit rates
- A high amount of finance is provided
- Salary transfer is optional
- Quick processing of loan
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is salary certificate a mandatory document?
A. Yes, for salaried individuals salary certificate is a mandatory document.
⭐ Is trade license a mandatory document?
A. Yes, for self-employed individuals trade license is a mandatory document.
⭐ On what the interest rates are based on?
A. The interest rates are based on EIBOR.
⭐ What is the maximum finance provided?
A. For completed properties, the maximum finance provided is 75% of the property value.
⭐ Can I get finance for 100% property value?
A. No, finance of 100% property is not provided.
⭐ Can I get finance for commercial properties?
A. Yes, finance for commercial properties is provided.
⭐ What are the fees for property insurance?
A. The property fees are paid by the bank itself.
⭐ Are the life and property insurance is based on Islamic laws?
A. Yes, the life and property insurance are based on Islamic laws.
An Islamic bank, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Al Hilal Bank was founded by the Abu Dhabi Investment Council and is a government of Abu Dhabi undertaking. The bank was founded in 2008, and currently, has over 25 branches and a network of more than 100 ATMs across the UAE. According to the bank, the Al Hilal bank works with a mission, “To contribute to the national growth and prosperity of the UAE whilst raising the positive profile of Islamic banking globally, in turn, creating value for all stakeholders.”
Corporate Values of the Al Hilal Bank:
- Principled: Doing what is right is always the right thing to do. The Performance with consistency.
- Professional: Providing answers to questions, attending quickly and efficiently to requests and solving problems on the spot.
- Progressive: Making banking simpler, easier and faster for you.
- Partnership: A bank that values you, for being you. A bank that helps you make things happen.
Get in touch with Al Hilal Bank Customer Care