Top Home Loans
Other Home Loans From RAKBANK
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
RAKBANK Home in One
Home in One
- Free debit card
- Free cheque book
- Avail pre approval on low charges
- A single account is provided for the mortgage payments that can be used as a current account
- The interest rate will not be constant. It will be reduced depending on the monthly deposits
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats can avail Home in One loan
- Quick and hassle-free documentation
- Minimum salary of AED 15000 is required
- Fixed rate of 1.92% is charged for the Home in One loan
- The loan is provided for an interest rate of 3.49% on reducing rate basis
- Salary transfer is not mandatory
- Finance is provided on the maximum tenure of 25 years
- Processing fees of 1% are applicable
- Maximum finance of AED 18000000 is provided bbhh
- For Expats down payment of 25% is required and for UAE Nationals down payment of 20% is required
- 1% of the loan amount is charged as early settlement fees
- Interest rates are based on EIBOR
- Maintain a single account for current account and mortgage payments
- Make higher monthly deposits to reduce interest rates and loan tenure
- Can get approval in-principle details without any additional charges
- Get a free debit card and checkbook to access the current account
- Can use Home in One loan to buy out the existing loan at other banks
- Joint account holders can avail Home in One loan
- Avail Internet and Mobile banking facilities to check payments flow
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the maximum finance for Home in One loan provided?
A. Maximum finance for a Home in One loan is AED 1800000.
⭐ What are the monthly charges for Home in One account?
A. AED 25 is charged as monthly fees on Home in One account which is the combination of the loan account and the current account.
⭐ How the interest rates get reduced?
A. Interest rates get reduced depending on the balance you maintain in your account or deposits you make. The higher you deposit money, the lower loan interest rate gets.
⭐ How to check the monthly statements?
A. You will be provided a monthly statement or you can check using RAKBank Internet banking facility.
⭐ Is Home in One loan provided on under construction properties?
A. Yes, you can avail Home in One loan on under construction properties too.
⭐ Are there are charges included in withdrawing money from ATMs?
A. No charges are included in withdrawing money from ATMs.
⭐ Do I need to provide proof of income?
A. Yes, self-employed individuals are required to provide proof of their income.
Get in touch with RAKBANK Customer Care