Check Eligibility for
Abu Dhabi Finance
Abu Dhabi Finance Home Loan Calculator
Top Home Loans
Top 10 Personal Loans
Popular Credit Cards
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Home Loan Provided By Abu Dhabi Finance
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Check Eligibility for Abu Dhabi Finance Home Loan
Abu Dhabi Finance Home Loan Calculator
Features of Abu Dhabi Finance Home Loan
The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank offers home loans to UAE nationals as well as expatriates.
The maximum loan amount depends on multiple factors. Listed as below:
- First House - Owner Occupied-Property Value: <5 Million AED(80% For UAE Nationals and 75% for For UAE Residents)
- Second House/Investment Property-Property Value:No Bar(65% For UAE Nationals and 60% for For UAE Residents)
- Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) option available
- Buyout/Re-Mortgage Option Available
- Minimum Repayment Tenure: 3 years
- Maximum Repayment Tenure: 25 years
- Equity Over Pay-off
- Loan Protection Insurance/Life Insurance
- Unaffected by changes in general interest rates
Eligibility Criteria of Abu Dhabi Finance Home Loan
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Employment Status: Must be confirmed employee with employment period more than 6 months. If on probation, relevant certificate is necessary.
- 70 years for UAE Nationals
- 65 years for Expatriates
Documents Required of Abu Dhabi Finance Home Loan
- Original salary certificate and/or last 3 months salary slips (For salaried individuals)
- Copies of original 2 years audited financial accounts (For Self Employed)
- Latest copy of credit card statements for 6 months
- Copies of original 3 months personal bank statements
- Copy of a valid passport with visa page (For Expats)
- Khulasat Al Kaid (Family book for UAE Nationals only)
- Copies of any other additional income other than that specified in the form
*Note: Please note that the bank may ask for more documents if it sees necessary.
Abu Dhabi Finance Home Loan Interest rates
4 Abu Dhabi Finance Bank Home Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What are the best home loans in Dubai?
A. You can check the besthome loan Dubaihere.
Abu Dhabi Finance was established in the year 2008 and is currently a large company that provides mortgage loans and provides both, individuals and businesses, with the most relevant real estate financial solutions.
ADF was founded as a public joint stock company between Mubadala Development Company pjsc., Aldar Properties pjsc and ADCB and expanded to Dubai in 2013.
Abu Dhabi Finance believes in the following values:
- Expertise - based on breadth and depth of experience
- Transparent products and services
- Trustworthy Advice throughout the real estate investment journey
Get in touch with Abu Dhabi Finance Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.