Apart from the application form, some basic documents are needed, like:
- Valid passport
- Valid Residence visa for expats
- Labor card or ID proofs given by the UAE government
- Valid Emirates ID
- Salary certificate
- Last 3 months pay slips
- Past 3 months active bank account statements.
Here is a list of ADCB SimplyLife Credit Card offers:
- No charges are levied on paying the ADCB SimplyLife credit card bills at their branches or ATMs in the UAE. Cardholders can also pay the bills at UAE Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange, Lulu Exchange branches and ENOC fuel stations. Nominal charges are applicable.
- Balance transfer facility available for low interest rates
- Convert your purchases into easy payment plan at low interest rates and a maximum tenure of 24 months.
- Can get a loan against credit card for low interest rates.
Cashback Credit Card
- 1% cashback on all transactions made using the card. The minimum monthly spend requirement is AED 1000 and the maximum monthly cashback limit is AED 1000.
- Zero annual fees.
- Get free access to the Marhaba lounges at Terminals 1 and 3 of the Dubai International Airport and the terminal in Al Maktoum International Airport.
- Get free access to the Diamond lounge at the VIP terminal of the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- 2 Free movie tickets per month on making purchases above AED 1500
Family Credit Card
- Free life insurance cover of up to AED 100K with the card. Simply Life Family Card Premium customers can get additional cover for critical illness worth AED 50,000.
- Can get upto 5% off on air tickets and up to 10% off on hotel bookings made on cleartrip.com. Cardholders can also get up to 15% off on local entertainment.
- Can get cashback on 2 movie tickets purchased using the Simply Life Family Credit Card. Premium card users can get cashback on 6 movie tickets.
- Option to personalize your card with your preferred picture
Simply Life credit card offers are available for the following cuisines and restaurants–
- Indian – Gharana - Holiday Inn Al Barsha, Junoon - Shangri La Hotel, The Bombay, Kareem's Restaurant, Foodlands, Flavours of India, Zari Zardozi and Foodworld.
- International – Pepper Restaurant, Cote Jardin, Brasserie On Zero Restaurant and Citrus.
- American – Dairy Queen, Uturn Diner, and Easy Bites.
- Arabic – Lemon Lounge Restaurant, Hubbly Bubbly-Holiday Inn, Dunes Delight, Resto, The Village Club, Wooden Bakery, and Al Fanar Restaurant & Café.
- Cafés – Caramel Café - Novotel Al Bustan, Cafe Arabia, Rumours Café Lounge, Gérard Pâtisserie, Café De Baileys, Waves Restaurant, Steers, Cinnamon City Café & Restaurant and Blendz Café.
- Italian – Al Dente Ristorante, Al Gusto Italiano, and 800 Pizza.
- Asian – Silk Route Café.
- Steakhouse – Choice Cut Steakhouse and Viewz Restaurant.
- Mediterranean – Zaitouna.
- Japanese – Sushi San.
- SeaFood – Casa Samak Seafood Restaurant.
- Finger Food – Burger House.
- Lebanese – Marrakech.
- Get 1% cashback on utility spendings like electricity, water, power, etc.,
- Get up to 1% cashback on using any Simply life credit card for fuel.
Zero interest payment plan
SimplyLife credit cards come with a zero interest payment plan across various stores and outlets for purchases made in these sectors:
- Automobiles - Ali & Sons, Ditec Middle East Auto Care, Drive Dubai, and many other centers offer Zero interest payment plan facility.
- Electronics - Bose, Harman House, MDS Mobiles, etc.
- Health and Wellness
- Jewellery - Shop at Joyalukkas, Amira Luxury Jewellery, GRT Jewellers, etc. and convert you payments to Easy Instalment plan on 0% interest. Offer valid till 30 June 2020.
- Travel and Hotels
On April 14, 2014, the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] announced the launch of ‘Simply Life’, a consumer finance brand offering simple and quick personal finance products to consumers in the UAE. Two months later, ADCB launched SimplyLife Credit Card in an effort to enhance the loan offers made by Simply Life.
There are two ADCB SimplyLife Credit Cards offered to consumers in the UAE:
- SimplyLife Family credit card
- SimplyLife Cashback credit card
Packed with numerous features, the credit cards offered by Simply Life ADCB have minimum documentation and no complications.
⭐ What are the finance charges for ADCB SimplyLife Credit Cards?
A. The finance charges are 3.25% per month for retail purchases and 3.25% per month for a cash advance. [These are effective since April 15, 2016] For cash advances, there is an additional cash advance fee of 3% of the amount subject to a minimum of AED 50.
⭐ What is the maximum tenure provided on 0% EPP?
A. The maximum tenure depends on the outlet you made your purchase which varies from 6 - 24 months.
⭐ What is the maximum credit limit provided?
A. The maximum credit limit depends on the minimum salary of the credit card applicant.
⭐ Can the credit limit be increased?
A. Yes, the credit limit can be increased for a limited time on paying AED 52.50 as temporary credit limit charges.
⭐ What are the processing fees on converting regular payments to Easy Installment plan?
A. AED 52.50 is charged as processing fees on converting regular payments to easy payment plan.
⭐ Can the photo on the credit card be replaced?
A. Yes, you can get the photo on the credit card replaced on paying AED 57.75 as replacement fees.
⭐ Is it mandatory to get credit shield on the card?
A. No, credit shield for the credit card is mandatory.