Eligibility for SimplyLife
Popular Credit Cards
Top Personal Loans
Top Home Loans
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Credit Card Provided By SimplyLife
Check Eligibility for SimplyLife Credit Card
Features of SimplyLife Credit Card
- Get travel and movie benefits
- Can avail balance transfer facility
- Can convert regular payments to easy payment plan
- Get cashback on everyday spends
- Can get loan on credit card
- No annual fees are charged
- Can get insurance cover
Eligibility Criteria of SimplyLife Credit Card
- Minimum income of AED 8000(per month) is required
- Only UAE Residents are eligible
- Both working and self-employed individuals are eligible
- A minimum age of 21 yrs is required
Documents Required of SimplyLife Credit Card
- Resident Visa
- Emirates ID
- Salary certificate
- Latest bank statements
SimplyLife Credit Card Interest rates
SimplyLife Credit Card Benefits
- Get 5% off on flight tickets on bookings made using Simply Life Family Credit Card
- Get 10% discount on hotel bookings
- Get 15% off on locan entertainment
- Simply Life Credit Card holders can get access to Marhaba Airport Lounge and Diamond Airport Lounge
Cashback and Movies
- Get 1.5% cashback on everyday spending
- Buy 6 movie tickets using Simply Life Family Premier Card and get high cashback(up to AED 210)
- Buy 2 movie tickets using Simply Life Credit Card and get high cashback(up to AED 70)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the maximum tenure provided on the easy payment plan?
A. The maximum tenure provided for the easy installment plan is 24 months.
Q. What is the maximum tenure provided on the loan against the credit shield?
A. The loan against credit card is provided for a maximum tenure of 2 years.
Q. What is the criterion to avail movie tickets benefits?
A. To avail free movie tickets, you should make a minimum purchase of AED 1000 on the card.
Q. What are the charges on credit shield?
A. 1.03% of the credit card outstanding balance is charged as credit shield fees.
Q. Is it mandatory to get credit shield?
A. No, credit shield is optional.
Q. Can guests accompany the primary cardholders to the lounge?
A. Yes, guests can accompany the primary cardholders at the airport lounges but it is chargeable. (charges varies with the lounge).
Q. What is the minimum spend required to avail cashback on regular purchase?
A. AED 1000 should be spent using any Simply Life credit card to get cashback on regular usage.
Q. What is the maximum cashback provided?
A. The maximum cashback provided is AED 1000 per month.
Q. What is the annual fees on Simply Life Family Premier Card?
A. AED 523.95 is charged as annual fees on Simply Life Family Premier Card.
Q. What is the maximum cash advance provided?
A. 60% of the credit limit is provided as maximum cash advance.
In April 2014, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) launched a consumer finance brand focused on quick and easy personal finance products – SimplyLife. Launched as a strategic business unit of ADCB, SimplyLife endeavors to offer personal finance options to people with minimum documentation and a simplified application process. ‘Don’t let life’s special moments pass you by’ is the mission statement of SimplyLife and their policies are centered on making loans quicker and easier. For emergencies, SimplyLife has a priority call back service which can be availed of by sending an SMS ‘emergency’ to 2636.